Crashing when continuing race

Posted by beav910 
Crashing when continuing race
Date: December 29, 2023 09:12PM
Posted by: beav910
Hello all, I'm really enjoying the game but it's crashing when trying to continue a race at Monaco. I've got a debug log but it's pretty long. Should I copy and paste the whole thing or is there a certain part of the log I should paste? Thanks in advance.
Re: Crashing when continuing race
Date: December 30, 2023 12:26AM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
Hello. What do you mean with "trying to continue a race"? The game crashes when you pause the race and want to go on, or it crashes already at the loading screen before the race? You can upload your error log as zip-file to mediafire and give us the link. Sometimes people also posting the whole error log directly here, but I think the offical rule is to upload it somewhere and post only the link to the error log here.

TGF1DRIVER
Date: December 31, 2023 03:54AM
It crashes already at the loading screen before the race. So I load a race, hit continue, and that is when it's crashing. Here is a mediafire link of the bug report though:
[www.mediafire.com]
Date: December 31, 2023 05:47PM
Posted by: JCaranti
Put replay at 1h 30 minutes.
Its located in options/graphics and slide the bar to 1hour 30minutes.

That should solve the loading game issue.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Date: January 02, 2024 03:19AM
That did it, thank you (*)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy