Red Bull RB1 by CR Formula [released]

Posted by Hega 
Red Bull RB1 by CR Formula [released]
Date: December 22, 2023 01:19PM
Posted by: Hega

Here's a little surprise from me and the guys of CR Formula group: Red Bull RB1 driven by David Coulthard, Christian Klien and Vitantonio Liuzzi for the team's debut 2005 season. I'm very happy that the guys gave me the permission to convert and release this car for GP4. Big thanks to René aka quattropower01 for doing the vertex count reduction. There are 2 different shapes (High & Low DF) + full season textures included.

Some words from Carlos Río, who did the 3D & 2D for this car:

"Presenting high-poly Red Bull RB1 for Assetto Corsa simulator. This model stands as the inaugural release from the new modding group, CRFormula. Devoting over 200 hours solely to its design, I employed cutting-edge accuracy techniques to ensure every aspect of the real car was faithfully replicated.
I also created striking skins for iconic circuits including Australia, Imola, Europe, and Monaco. Particularly noteworthy is the Monaco skin inspired by the Star Wars franchise. This exclusive livery was donned by Red Bull during the 2005 Monaco Grand Prix, coinciding with the release of Star Wars: Episode III. Every flame and detail from the original skin has been recreated using projection techniques"

Check out the CR Formula homepage and purchase the AC mod at [www.crformula.com]

DOWNLOAD

Thank you all for this year, Merry Christmas and see you in 2024!

-Heikki

Re: Red Bull RB1 by CR Formula [released]
Date: December 22, 2023 01:47PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Nice surprise! Faboulous work from the team and thank you for making GP4version! Looking forward to the future projects ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2004!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2023 01:48PM by vesuvius.
Date: December 22, 2023 01:52PM
Posted by: quickslick
oh great, thank you very much for the masterpiece(Y):-)
Date: December 22, 2023 02:00PM
Posted by: fongu
Was very impressed with the original AC version and the guys at CR Formula have some quality cars in the works. Grateful for their willingness to have their content available for GP4. Thanks Heikki for this beauty

Date: December 22, 2023 04:03PM
Posted by: pauloderpich
Wow! Amazing surprise @hega
Thank you very much!
Date: December 22, 2023 05:31PM
Posted by: npnc
Thank you very much!
Date: December 22, 2023 06:34PM
Posted by: JCaranti
Didnt expect a 2005 car to be released in 2023.
It is a really nice Christmas present.

Thanks.(Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Date: December 23, 2023 01:51PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
More stuff like this!

Fantastic work as always my friend! Always appreciated with new cars from this era!

Big thank you :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: December 23, 2023 05:37PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Wow! Spetacular RB! Thansk for share Hega.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy