Pitboard Panel

Posted by timtoffee 
Pitboard Panel
Date: November 18, 2023 10:44AM
Posted by: timtoffee
Hey guys, Could someone tell me how to make a new pitboard panel for gpxpatch? I wanted to make something new to go there but I do not know where to begin.

Many thanks,

Tim
Re: Pitboard Panel
Date: November 18, 2023 07:39PM
Posted by: Noog
Deciding what it is you want to achieve would be a good start.

Your question is very much like walking into a large food store and asking someone how to prevent starvation. It's not a appropriate question. Or am I missing something?

But if you went in there and said that you wanted a meal made from cabbage, a bowl of sugar and a bird's beak you'd be in with more chance of a sensible answer, ie you could be referred to the Chinese section.

No offence Tim (or any passing Chinese person), but without more info it's probably the best response you're going to get.

;) ;-) :-) (H)
Date: November 18, 2023 08:02PM
To be honest I wanted to just update it to a new pitboard that I can make myself. Just have no idea how to do it.
Date: November 18, 2023 08:15PM
Posted by: Noog
So you just want to change the back panel?

In that case, look in the /gpxpdata/pnl/pitboard/ folder and edit the file called pitboard.tga - and if you want to change the size of it, look in the pitboard.ini file where the pitboard.tga is mentioned.
Date: November 18, 2023 09:59PM
Ahhh cheers matey. I'll have a looksie later
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy