annoying bug

Posted by huskyman49 
annoying bug
Date: September 23, 2023 03:56PM
Posted by: huskyman49
In the last couple of years I released quite a bunch of mods to the community, didn't I...
As far as I remember they all had some rearlight and backfire featur working properly.

Recently I lost this function in all my mods which is going to drive me almost crazy by and by hot

The only modification I made and remember is changing some parameters in the f1graphics.cfg.
So what parameter in this file might supress the 'rear_light_on'-function in the cars *.gp4-file?
Or am I the victim of a wrong conclusion?*)

Any idea how to solve that damn bug is more than welcome!

Thanks in advance
Karl

*) Maybe it's helpful to include my f1graphics-file...
[www.mediafire.com]
Re: annoying bug
Date: September 23, 2023 10:43PM
Just tried out another graphics file - same result :(
So it must be another value somewhere which causes the problem :-o
Date: September 24, 2023 12:45AM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
Hi Karl, just put all values in your f1graphics.cfg file which are 0 to 1 and see if it works then. If it works, we have to search for the right option to stay at 1. If it not works, the problem is not in this file. I hope it helps you.

Beste wishes, TGF1DRIVER
Date: September 24, 2023 06:52PM
thanks - interesting proposal - I'll try it out
Date: September 24, 2023 08:25PM
didn't change anything so far, unfortunately...

Maybe someone has a mod running with backfire and brakelight working in dry conditions. So he could please send it to me to compare all possibly relevant parameters with mine...
That would be fine!

Or somebody out there knows by which values in which files these function is triggered???

thanks and best wishes
Karl
Date: October 04, 2023 04:28PM
Hard to believe that nobody has a mod with backfire/rearlight working properly :-o
So where are all of you I shared my mods with???
Date: October 04, 2023 05:09PM
Posted by: fongu
I assume you have checked this? [www.grandprixgames.org]

It's all enabled via Tweaker, so when you mentioned the f1graphics.cfg, I assumed you had already checked tweaker.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2023 05:14PM by fongu.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy