Formula One Autodrome (aka Turbo Speedway) - Fictional Canada track

Posted by viking75 
Hello everybody

This is my really first track. For the first time I built it from the dat to the wad. Ok, it's not a great track, but I just wanted "dress up" it to test it. It's a fictional track and I didn't know how to call it, so I just called it "formula One autodrome" and placed it in Canada. I wanted to call it first "Turbo speedway" cause I want to thank Turbo Lover for helping me to fix the dat. And there's a pun. But I didn't dare to call like that. I thank too Landex, Paulo Blanco and all the team of F1Virtual for their advices cause there's a great tuto on their site called "Step-by-Step Tutorials". I must improve in tracks cause if I now know to built a dat file, I never knew to do shadows and some things. (google translate)

Video preview and download here, on my GP4 twitter account :

[twitter.com]

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2023 05:06PM by viking75.
Re: Formula One Autodrome
Date: September 18, 2023 09:55PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
Great track! I will test it tomorrow. The longstest straight I have ever seen! Great work! :-O (Y)
Re: Formula One Autodrome - Fictional Canada track
Date: September 19, 2023 02:33PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Seems like the fastest non-oval track ever made for GP4. I've noticed only one breaking point throughout the whole course

Date: September 19, 2023 04:26PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Beautiful track! Thank you so much!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: September 19, 2023 04:32PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
As a first track it's a very good job. Wouldn't mind to call it "Turbo Speedway".

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: September 19, 2023 05:05PM
Posted by: viking75
Thanks guys.

@Turbo Omelette Lover : ok, now this track is called "Turbo Speedway", cool name and funny pun.

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]
I have tested your amazing Canada track before. It's great, but why the hell do the AI drivers only have a top speed of 312 kph and I have a top speed of 416 kph? :-O :-o Is there any fix for that without using CSM? Maybe the magic data need to be updated? Thanks.
Hello TGF1Driver,

By default, when I release a track, the setup is rather fast for each one can modify it to his own taste. But I'm going to do a slower setup and I'll let you know.

I want to thank everyone for downloading at this day 63 times this track (and the video on my twitter account has only 45 views). This is my best thank and congratulation for me. Many thanks again. I hope to continue to maintain my twitter account because I read on the net that Elon Musk wants to make it pay. It will be not possible for me to pay both twitter and mediafire premium even if it's not very expensive.

[twitter.com]
viking75 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello TGF1Driver,
>
> By default, when I release a track, the setup is r
> ather fast for each one can modify it to his own t
> aste. But I'm going to do a slower setup and I'll
> let you know.
>
> I want to thank everyone for downloading at this d
> ay 63 times this track (and the video on my twitte
> r account has only 45 views). This is my best than
> k and congratulation for me. Many thanks again. I
> hope to continue to maintain my twitter account be
> cause I read on the net that Elon Musk wants to ma
> ke it pay. It will be not possible for me to pay b
> oth twitter and mediafire premium even if it's not
> very expensive.

What? He wants us to pay for Twitter!? :-O (N) Then we will make Elon Musk the only person in the world that has to pay for our GP4 tracks! ;) (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy