Player vs AI top speed

Posted by candle1252 
Player vs AI top speed
Date: September 17, 2023 08:33AM
Posted by: candle1252
I'm not sure if this is a GP4 problem itself, but seems like the player's car is always down at least around 5-10 kph on top speed vs AI opponents? This happens with every mods I have, even when I pick the quickest car and have the same set-up as the AI cars. The teammate car meanwhile still has the supposed top speed.

I've tried all 4 "Player car performance team dependent" settings in GPxSet, only the "Power only" option helps lessen the difference, but the AI cars are still faster.

Is there anywhere else I should take a look at? Thanks in advance.
Re: Player vs AI top speed
Date: September 17, 2023 03:53PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
Hi, just update your performance file. Increase the car power in the [RacePower] section only for the car you are using. I guess a value of 5 to 10 should be enough to equalize your top speed with that of the AI cars. With car power values below 1000, I experienced that I always have the fastest car in the field and it makes overtaking quite easy. At more than 1200, the AI cars most time have more top speed than me, except on A1 Ring and in Austin.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy