The ItaliaGP4 Mega 2003 Patch.

Posted by Palomino 
The ItaliaGP4 Mega 2003 Patch.
Date: July 10, 2003 08:27AM
Posted by: Palomino
I was just wondering if its any good...im going to download it tommoro and me and my friend really want 2003 because we wanna drive webber in the jag, we have teh GP4.gamers.nl 2002 update but i got bored of it already (after 5 days) it was really good but then now i jsut wanna drive webbers jag...so is it good as in carshapes and livererys?

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Re: The ItaliaGP4 Mega 2003 Patch.
Date: July 10, 2003 08:35AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

dont think it does

go look for individual cars, there is a good Jag out there by erwin i think (think its by erwin)

Date: July 10, 2003 08:59AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
yeap
Erwin Malliepard and Guyon Waltmans

Date: July 10, 2003 09:03AM
Posted by: dreams come trulli
No, it it isn't good cause the Arrows is a superslow white car and the other ones aren't good neither. Try, like Neil says, to use GP4master and the individual cars or the self-intalling ones from Viper.
Date: July 10, 2003 10:02AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
I dunno, its good for me. Its a good base for 2003. It updates all the game, not just the cars and performance files, so you can d/l it, and then update the cars :) Very useful.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 10, 2003 10:21AM
Posted by: Palomino
thats all i wanted it for, a base then put in all the custom carshapes and liverys done by various good artists, but how would i fix the arrows thing were they are really slow and jsut drop out straight away?

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Date: July 10, 2003 11:47AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
A new performance file?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy