My first playable track (layout) but... little problem

Posted by viking75 
My first playable track (layout) but... little problem
Date: September 03, 2023 08:49PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello everyone,

I've read the step by step tuto by F1Virtual and followed the advices of Turbo Lover. Thanks to them, I could do my first playable layout. The cc line is really good and the pit entrance too, but the problem is that sometimes the side of the road desappears and appears again, as you can see in the video below. And the textures are darker than in GP4builder, I don't know why ; I think maybe these two problems are in fact the same. Please, is there someone to tell me what happens ? Many thanks.

[twitter.com]

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]
Send me the track and I will have a look.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: My first playable track (layout) but... little problem
Date: September 05, 2023 01:48AM
Thank you, Turbo, check your PM.

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]
I did some fixes and send you a pm, please check.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: September 05, 2023 02:51PM
Thank you very much, Turbo, very kind of you. I'm going to analyse the files to try to know how the bug has been fixed. I think and I hope I will do better with my next tests. I do and I do again tests to inprove till I'll be sure I can plan a whole track soon. Among my tests, I really improve in making ccline, I even fixed some ccline of tracks downloaded in the forum. Thanks again !

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2023 02:53PM by viking75.
Are the bugs solved now? :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: September 05, 2023 03:56PM
Yes, it's really great ! Strange for me to have made this first layout even with your help (and google translate :-)). Now I hope I won't have to use data that belongs to other members, like Atticus. I'm planning to do Linas-Montlhéry but I think it's perhaps still too early for me, or I can only do the GT part, it's an oval, but it's much less interesting.

[twitter.com]
Good to hear, can you post maybe a video lap of the solved track?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: September 05, 2023 06:10PM
It was my intention, of course !!!!

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2023 06:29PM by viking75.
(Y) (Y)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy