Don't hesitate + some tracks

Posted by viking75 
Don't hesitate + some tracks
Date: August 09, 2023 07:10PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello everyone

I posted several videos of tracks and mods on my twitter account. I thought it's easier to see each circuit before eventually downloading it. These are stuffs that are sometimes old and that are no longer easily found. Fongu's blog and F1Virtual's blog help me find them because GP4 database links are often dead. Thanks to fongu and F1Virtual. I also kept fictitious tracks that I had downloaded two or three years ago and which were also difficult to find. The purpose of my twitter account is only to complement blogs and sites by presenting videos before you want to download them. DON'T HESITATE to ask me for the stuffs you want to watch and/or send me your works so that I can put it on video.

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2023 11:30AM by viking75.
Re: Don't hesitate
Date: August 10, 2023 09:34AM
Posted by: F1B
please, can you update the database of Gp4 with your tracks?
Date: August 10, 2023 12:51PM
Well, why not but 1) I don't know how to use this google document and 2) there are many tracks and mods by other modders and builders which would need to be mentionned too. Everybody can find works on the fongu's blog, which is very complete but there are others that we can find on this forum and difficult to inventory. For example, I have downloaded one day a track called Emmerlood, in Netherlands, on the superleague thread ; I plan to make a video from it but I don't know who are the authors and if I can post their track. I even don't know if it's a reel or fictional track. I think it would be interesting to do a very global inventory, with none missing at all but it's very very complicated. In fact, each time someone release a work, it would be immediately insert on the list. What a work ! Maybe you noticed I sometimes post download links of tracks almost unknown like Laputa for instance. The link is still ok but now that I have a mediafire premium account I prefer to upload myself for twitter before the original link was dead. There are others on the GP4database which the links are dead and I try to "save" them, but honestly the works by fongu and F1Virtual are really great and we can be satisfied for now. I just add some fictional tracks that fongu has not posted on his blog (except some of them) because it's probably his will. As I said, I just try to be a modest complément. There too tracks in tup version that I convert in wad and dat directly for those who doesn't use zaz tools, like Assen, Brno (soon on my account), Norisring, Oschersleben etc... I know that it's not easy to find a work on twitter because it's a timeline but with patience it's possible to find one by downing the line.

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]
Date: August 10, 2023 01:27PM
Posted by: fongu
I haven't done fictional works on my blog, mostly because I haven't had time.
I'm happy for any input on that.

Date: August 10, 2023 03:04PM
Yes, it takes time.

Fot those who like, here are some fictional tracks with new links

Laputa

[twitter.com]

Rolling Hills

[twitter.com]

Ecuador

[twitter.com]

Miami (Dodge Island)

[twitter.com]

Shortwood Park (day and night)

[twitter.com]

Marfield

[twitter.com]

Ushuaïa

[twitter.com]

Quattro raceway

[twitter.com]

Yukon

[twitter.com]

Tahiti

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2023 10:05AM by viking75.
Date: August 10, 2023 04:04PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
[gpgsuperleague.fandom.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 10, 2023 05:58PM
hot Thank hot you hot very hot much !!! Now I can make the video.

[twitter.com]
Date: August 10, 2023 06:38PM
No problem, I guess you make only a video without a download link to the track?
This because the track is already shared in my signature: [www.mediafire.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: August 10, 2023 07:58PM
In fact, I post two links, yours and mine because I didn't know if yours is ok for a long time. If there's a problem I can delete mine. Tell me. Take a look below :

[twitter.com]

I just added another link from your folder :

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2023 08:27PM by viking75.
Date: August 10, 2023 11:00PM
Please keep only the download link from my signature.
This is the direct one: [www.mediafire.com]

Thanks for the support.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: August 10, 2023 11:47PM
That's good now, Turbo. Thanks again !

[twitter.com]
Date: August 11, 2023 12:45AM
Thanks, nice video. Maybe you can do also a tv lap after the t-cam lap for future video's. :-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: August 11, 2023 07:53AM
Yes, I can change from time to time. You're right, people must see better the track.(I)

[twitter.com]
Date: August 11, 2023 11:47AM
Posted by: F1B
What is Ushuaïa ? A fichtional track? I have to say something about tracks: there is many many confusional and several places where we can find Gp4's track. F1 Virtual, twitter, Gp4 forever, gp4 database and other. NO.
I suggest doing like gp3 forum: ONE PLACE where we can find every every every single track and that must be the one place that we can find tracks. Who is the producer writes himself and then we are everyone glad... This is a proposal...
Date: August 12, 2023 04:16AM
Posted by: evroic
Hi, viking75

The "Rolling Hills" link is taking me to the same link as "Shortwood Park (day and night)" :-o

Could you check, please?

Thanks in advance

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: August 12, 2023 10:11AM
Are you sure ? I just checked, the two links are different on my account and it's the same on this thread. But I repost the links here to be sure.

[twitter.com]
Re: Don't hesitate + some tracks
Date: August 12, 2023 11:59AM
Posted by: evroic
Maybe I did something wrong, because now it's all right. (Y)

I apologize for that.

Thanks for the prompt feedback.

Evandro ( Brazil )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy