Error Creating CSM Mod ZAZTools 1.27b & 1.26 [Solved]

Posted by tamburello 
Tried it, didn't work. Both normal click and run as admin
Have you tried reinstalling or repairing your GP4 install?

Have you checked the log files in your Zaz Tools folder?

Thanks for your help, guys. I'm thinking just to leave it and if I ever get another laptop at some point, I'll install fresh to that and copy the mods/tracks over. Perhaps it'll randomly start working again, who knows.

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
It's really a strange problem - last option would be to format your HDD and make a clean install of Windows and the drivers to make sure to have a fresh system.
tamburello Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for your reply, yes, it's related to the sp
> ecial character. Strange it start to appear yet, m
> aybe some Windows update or something caused it be
> cause in the past it worked without problem.
> Anyway, problem is located and fixed.
>
> Have a good day, Cheers (B)

I found out how to fix the root problem: configure your app to render UTF-8 text via GDIt.
Go to Windows Settings > Time & language > Language & region > Administrative language settings > Change system locale, and check Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support! ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy