GP4 Twitter account

Posted by viking75 
GP4 Twitter account
Date: June 18, 2023 04:07PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello !

This is my GP4 Twitter account. My main goal is to present videos of tracks and mods made by the members who give me the permission to post them. In a fisrt time, I'll post some new videos mentionned on [docs.google.com] but if you want to propose me your personal work, I can do a video and I'll post it too with a little copyright and, of course, the link to download it.

[twitter.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2023 03:09PM by viking75.
Where can I download Phoenix track that you showed in your tweet?

This isn’t 1991 track pack version
In the GP4 database it's mentionned 1991 but maybe it's a mistake. I think I must have downloaded all the other track-packs before to get it... But don't worry, I send you below TWO versions of Phoenix : 1991 and 1989.

[www.mediafire.com]
Thank you very much!!!
Just to put it right: The wonderful Le Mans track (Petite Sarthe) was made by Davide (drt01).
Way back I released a Le Mans mod 1993 and gave credit to him: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Karl
I can't download Le Mans 1993 cause Avira antivirus. It's saying it's dangerous and locked the download. I disconnect Avira, no change, I uninstalled it, no change too. The other downloads on the forum work well. Do you have the same problem ?
So strange, it was my VPN I use to download some music. I disconnected it and now Le Mans 1993 download works for me.
I make a video today.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy