Engine Sound McLaren MP4-5 tested on MOD 1989 RELEASED

Posted by jcgrj 
Engine Sound McLaren MP4-5 tested on MOD 1989 RELEASED
Date: April 17, 2023 01:42AM
Posted by: jcgrj
Here is my new sound for McLaren MP4-5 Season 1989.

The Kerley mod have a sound of McLaren MP4-7 of 1992 ( correct me if I'm wrong ) and I decided to deliver a new one based on onboard videos of the season.
I had a lot of fun driving McLaren agaisnt Prost and Berger/Mansel on Ferrari.

The good thing is that Sounds of McLaren and Ferrari are pretty similar on seasons 1989 and 1990 so this can be used on both.

Have fun!!!!

Best

Jose

video: [youtu.be]

Files:
[www.4shared.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2023 01:51AM by jcgrj.
Thank you very much!
THANKS THANKS THANKS (Y)(Y)(Y)
Bellissimo,vedo dal video Youtube che riesci ad avere la velocità in Km/h. Mi puoi spiegare come si fa?
Hi Manukimi27

thanks for the compliments!!!

You can set the Km/h inside GP4 on the following MENU

Workshop --> Utilities --> Menu Setup --> Use metric units

After that dont forget to save the game state so the next time you enter GP4 it will remain with Km/h
Excellent José!

Thank you for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Grazie sei molto gentile,workshop dove lo trovo? Nel gioco?
Thanks again Kerley, it's my pleasure to deliver a new sound for your fantastic work on this mod.

Manukimi27 the workshop menu is the second option ( menu options on the screen bottom ) in the Main Menu of the game ( when you enter the game to choose the track, pilot, etc ).
Maybe you are looking in italian, set it to english in case you can't find the menu.
Ti ringrazio di cuore
Ho seguito le tue istruzioni ma non si modifica.
Hi manukimi27. There's an installation manual with the files.
The easy installation path you do the following:
1) backup the GP4/Samples folder ( of your installed game not the MOD ok )
2) extract the zip file to a temporary folder
3) Copy from the temporary Folder the EngineData folder and the file game_snd.bnk to inside GP4/samples directory to overwrite the contents and change the sound.

Very easy don't need a complex tutorial

Best

Jose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy