In the year 2000 | Cars | Helmets | Visors | Cockpits | Pitcrews & Engineers | by Enzojz, Hega & co. [released]

Posted by Hega 
Thank you kedy (B)
Thank you again!
Perfect kedy89! Superb work, thank you for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
thank you very much for the incredible great pitcrews, Tobi(Y):-)
Thanks Kedy!! Amazing job!
Stunning works by Hega and Kedy, even though 2000 season isnt one of my interests!
They look handsome, excellent stuff Tobi.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thank you Tobi for the pitcrews and engineers, they're awesome (Y)

@cakeauxcoings

Have you installed the 4GB patch? You can search for a topic here called "Windows 7 & Gp4 Reduce PO" for more information about it. To make a long story short, put this patch into your main Grand Prix 4 folder and apply it on the gp4.exe: [ntcore.com]
Does anyone have tweak positions for this beautiful cars?

Paulo
Ask Hega by pm.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thanks Ruben, I’ll do that…
Hate to be 'that guy' trying to push things, but is there any CSM of all this put together yet?

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
@Hega

Thanks for the advice, I didn't need it 8 years ago and completely forgot about this patch. Works perfectly now.

Except I have 3 helmets that I cannot make it works. I tried to change textures, files names but I always end up with this.

Every other helmets are displayed normally.
I believe those helmets are located in the "cars" folder in the main gp4 folder.

Glenn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2024 09:38PM by gap177.
gap177 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe those helmets are located in the "cars"
> folder in the main gp4 folder.
>
> Glenn

Yepp, thar's the solution.
So, should I delete the original files in the cars folder or replace them with the new ones?
cakeauxcoings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, should I delete the original files in the cars
> folder or replace them with the new ones?

Replace them with the new ones.
There are 2 ways to fix it: Replace the files in the cars folder, or disable the cars folder and load those helmets from the cars.wad instead. If you search for a topic "Individual helmet shapes for each driver problem" you can find instructions by Öggo how to use WadController and DisableCarsFolder.ini to patch your GP4.exe.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy