In the year 2000 | Cars | Helmets | Visors | Cockpits | Pitcrews & Engineers | by Enzojz, Hega & co. [released]

Posted by Hega 
:-) (B)

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
Superb work you guys!

Ferrari and Williams are absolutely brillant. Thanks for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thank you for sharing this beautiful and very accurate work, congratulations Heikki and Enzo and co for this fantastic effort.

Thanks a lot for creating all of those !
Thanks again
Mega Hega, thanks!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
What a gift! One more dream completed, a full HD 2000 grid is now complete. And what a package... beautiful!

No words are enough to express my gratitude. Thank you so much for the mega job and efforts put in this project!(B) Hega and all people involved in, you guys are legends. Thanks a lot!

- Sudden
Thanks to everyone for making this happen. This community is amazing.
Can’t wait to see this mod released with the new HD tracks.
2000 cockpit shape & textures released

Recommended cockpit dash positions = -0.0060, 0.1300, 0.0050

You can remove left_dash.tex and right_dash.tex from your cars.wad if you want, this cockpit shape doesn't need them.

Download

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2023 08:55AM by Hega.
Stunning work! Massive! Thank you very much!

Paulo
I love you Hega

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
Fantastic work

that's amazing from you, Heikki. Thank you very much(Y):-). One thing i have noticed at the Arrows cockpits. The Interlagos cockpit is different from Melbourne, because in Interlagos the chello is blue and com is violet. While in Melbourne chello is violet and com is blue
Thanks for the feedback Jürgen (Y) I've added the Interlagos texture now for Arrows. All Download links updated.
The gift that keeps on giving, thanks Hega.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
thank you very much for the fix, Heikki(Y):-)
Thanks for another surprise Hega.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thank you!
Thanks for this incredible work. It's just outstanding.

I'm a bit in trouble with how to install the cars. I've updated cars.wad several years ago with other cars that had LODs from 0 to 4, but with this one I cannot make it works : either I have all cars with shape and textures of original GP4 Jaguar (except for the one the camera is looking at, which has the correct shape and texture) or I check "Force best carshapes" in TeamEditor and my PO is sent to 3000%. I tried to find workaround and tutorials but nothing worked and I ran out of ideas.

If a kind soul would like to give me some advice, I'd be grateful.
2000 pitcrews and engineers

Full set of 2000 pitcrews and engineers, including NT & NA versions. Thanks to 32bobo32 for the template, and Hega and quickslick for logos.

Download: [www.mediafire.com]

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy