In the year 2000 | Cars | Helmets | Visors | Cockpits | Pitcrews & Engineers | by Enzojz, Hega & co. [released]

Posted by Hega 
2000 Tweaker visors

Full set of 2000 visors, including NT versions. Thanks to Hega for the base and logos, and quickslick for logos.

Download: [www.mediafire.com]

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
stunning visors, thank you very much Tobi(Y):-)
Thank you

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
Excellent.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Another fine mod!! Thanks kedy89. Much appreciated. (Y)

Glenn
Thank you Tobi for the visors, fantastic work! (Y)

Here are the last 2 cars for the 2000 set. Some mapping optimization to reduce the number of textures, new 3D details and season pack shapes and textures for these great cars by Enzojz.

Thank you kedy89 (Williams season pack textures), Skaningen (Ferrari and Williams season pack rear wings) & Excalibur (Williams Monaco & Hungaroring top wing 3d model)

Download Ferrari F1-2000

Download Williams FW22
Woohoo what a stunning piece of work - thanks so much for all the hard work to all involved!

X (@ed24f1)
yay awesome(Y). Finally the garage 2000 is full, thank you very much guys
thank you for your masterful work as always another year done ;)
Thank you so much Hega !!

A fantastic package that goes to the end !! Amazing job for this season 2000 ! ;-) (B)

Really happy to have the full cars !!

Thanks again and all the best,
Thank you friend

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
Absolutely stunning work guys!! Thanks Heikki!! Now that all the cars are complete, I will release the 2000 HD track pack that I have been working on for the last 4 years. I'm out at the farm now but I will be headed back to city in a couple of days. Once there I will package and upload. Thanks again to everyone involved in this project.

Glenn
great news, Glenn :-)
All admirers of GP4 they must be thanking you just like me :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2023 07:34PM by REFACTOR_BR.
A gigantic thank you my friend for finally giving us all the chance to enjoy Enzojz fantastic 2000 cars. My god, we've waited long!

With your touch, we can call this perfection!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Huge thanks to everyone involved for making all these masterpieces available for us after all these years. I'm sure this will make Enzojz proud of what he once started and what this work is based on.
What an amazing work guys! Thank you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy