In the year 2000 | Cars | Helmets | Visors | Cockpits | Pitcrews & Engineers | by Enzojz, Hega & co. [released]

Posted by Hega 
Arrows A21 season pack update released

Arrows A21 is now updated with 5 different shapes and all 17 liveries for the season. Big thanks to quickslick for the textures and SkaningeN for the rear wing shapes.

Download

Waw thank you so much for this pack !! (H);-)
What a nice car, thanks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
What a team, incredible attention to detail beautifully recreated

Thanks Hega &Co. Dream team in deed…
Amazing update!
yeah, finally the beauty is complete and on(Y)
Jaguar R1 season pack update released

with 6 different downforce level shapes and new textures for Hockenheim, Hungaroring and Monza. Thank you Skaningen for the rear wing modifications.

Download

Thank Hega!

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
thank you very much for this first class stuff guys(Y):-)
What a beautiful car.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thanks so much as always for the updates, Heikki and Eric! (Y) :-)
Sorry, maybe I'm a noob in this topic, but is it possible to change the resolution of the TV camera in Mod 2000? Because the highest available is 1366x768. I mean the CSM version of this mod.
Wowwwwwwww ! Everything is so perfect ! That's a lot for me to handle, my emotions are in a special state right now. I have been on a forced sabbatical for over 7 years now, and I miss everything I was doing. My heart sees those 2000 beauties and all I want is to make the missing sound sets (and making the McLaren sound from scratch, something has been bugging me for a few years ;) ), but my head reminds me that I need time and working hardware... Soon guys, soon !

I love you all, I miss you all, but don't worry I'll be back !
hey, a warm welcome back Mathieu, it' nice to see you here again :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2023 03:50PM by quickslick.
Season pack updates

Here are the season pack updates for the rest of the cars that have been released so far. As usual, I wouldn't have been able to do it all by myself so big thanks to Skaningen for the rear wing modifications, and a super-duper special thanks to quickslick for doing the Minardi textures for every single GP. You guys make this possible.

Download updated BAR 002
Download updated Benetton B200
Download updated Minardi M02
Download updated Prost AP03
Download updated Sauber C19

thank you very much for this awesome package, guys(Y)
Thanks Hega!

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
0/10 no Williams 1999/2000 test livery.

jk, these look FANTASTIC! Let's hope someone can make this into a full blown F1 2000 CSM Mod!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy