In the year 2000 | Cars | Helmets | Visors | Cockpits | Pitcrews & Engineers | by Enzojz, Hega & co. [released]

Posted by Hega 
I dream of the day that steering wheels are individuals, beautiful and perfect cars, congratulations, you are an artist

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
The cars turned out very nice, I wish the 1999 one would be ready one day seazon... :)
Incredible! Incredible!

So very detailed cars and textures, thank you Enzojz, Hega & co. for the great releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
2000 Helmet set released

Here are the helmets for all the 23 drivers who raced during the 2000 season, with NT and special designs.

Important: you must use the driver specific helmet shape files that are included in this package, and therefore the Individual Helmets Tweak by Öggo is also required. I've made some updates to the helmet shapes and mapping so these textures will not fit into any other shapes.

Download

Thanks Hega

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
Simply stunning, a great set of helmets

Thank you so much Hega for all your stuff !

This 2000 package is so good and it’s really awesome to have now HD cars !
(A little hope for 1999 on my side, I have to say … ;) ;-))

But it’s really enjoyful so thank you again ! (H)
what an outstanding helmetset, thank you very much for all your work:-)(Y)
I'm having real trouble installing the helmets into csm ive tried every mod combination does anyone know how to install
Amazing helmetset, thank you!
Very good.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Lovely work on all these cars and helmets

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Awesome work once again brother! Flawless helmetset! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Hi Heikki and hello to all guys! :-)

I'm sorry for not coming here anymore in this period but my life is very complicated at the moment and honestly I no longer have much desire or time to dedicate to GP4...
I also almost never turn on the computer and when I feel like it I prefer to play at the consoles or play the piano!

However, I promised that I will assemble the 2000 mod and I will do everything possible to maintain it, I assure you!
With these Heikki masterpieces... it's really worth it! So thank you so much mate! (Y)
MSchumi24 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Heikki and hello to all guys! :-)
>
> I'm sorry for not coming here anymore in this peri
> od but my life is very complicated at the moment a
> nd honestly I no longer have much desire or time t
> o dedicate to GP4...
> I also almost never turn on the computer and when
> I feel like it I prefer to play at the consoles or
> play the piano!
>
> However, I promised that I will assemble the 2000
> mod and I will do everything possible to maintain
> it, I assure you!
> With these Heikki masterpieces... it's really wort
> h it! So thank you so much mate! (Y)

Sorry to hear about that, but thank you so much for choosing to dedicate your own time for that !
A full 2000 mod will be amazing and very much appreciated!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy