In the year 2000 | Cars | Helmets | Visors | Cockpits | Pitcrews & Engineers | by Enzojz, Hega & co. [released]

Posted by Hega 
Loved this Minardi livery, great progress so far Mr. Hega (Y)

Looks amazing man! Fantastic work! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Possibly one of the coolest cars on the 2000 grid, flawless job!!!
Looks amazing!
I want one ;)

Looks awesome
Looks terrific! Minardi has had some pretty awesome liveries through the years

Some young kids testing

A little bird told me that their lap timings were terrific and that we have to look at them for the future ;-)

Looks really good the Sauber and the Minardi ! (H);-)
Simply stunning Hega.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
beautiful cars, Heikki
Looks amazing!
looks perfect!!!!
incredibly beautiful

Texture fix for Jordan EJ10

A small fix for Jordan EJ10 textures, I used the wrong Playstation logo before but now it should be the right one. Updated link on page 1 and here: [www.mediafire.com]

Minardi M02 released

Download Minardi M02

Another amazing car model by Enzojz, he made these 17 years ago. Se-ven-teen years ago, unbelievable. This includes only the Melbourne livery for now. More textures may be added in the future. Huge thanks to quickslick for the sponsor logos.

Also, I want to point out that these cars come with multiple (usually 3) 4096x4096 textures, so they are big. And therefore the cars.wad will become big, most likely well over 1 GB when combined with high resolution helmets and tyres. So if you're having problems with PO or the file size, I recommend scaling down those big car textures by 1/2, it's easy and fast to do with slimtex. The quality should still be ok.
Mega job Hega, thanks for sharing another masterpiece.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Congratulations friend incredible work, each one more beautiful than the other!
Yeah, these shapes were well ahead of their time. And with your touch to finish them, the result is 100%!

Great work once again mate! Thank you! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Incredible, thanks for sharing, and yes again kudos to Enzo for creating such beautiful machines so long ago, so low poly, yet detailed, smooth and fantastic normal work.
Thanks Hega for committing to completing this pack of cars, great dedication and amazing results.

thank you very much for the wonderful minardi(Y)
Thank you very much Hega, an other super car ! (Y)(H)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy