The race can't be over cause of cars in the pits

Posted by viking75 
The race can't be over cause of cars in the pits
Date: November 23, 2022 06:51PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello all

I actually do the 1989 championship. At the end of the Montréal 100 % grand prix, after about 1 hour and half of the race, impossible to return to the main menu cause two cars are blocked in the pits. It's not the first time. @#$%&, @#$%& and @#$%&, I was the winner ! I saved the game but of course when I loaded it I was at the same point. Please, at random, do you have a solution to fix that problem ? Many thanks.
Have you ever tried to hit the car stuck in the pit? Sometimes they ''unlock''.
Re: The race can't be over cause of cars in the pits
Date: November 23, 2022 09:12PM
Well, good idea, really ! When the race is over and I crossed the line, I just have to go to the pits for that. Really good idea. Why didn't I think of that ? Thanks so much automobilista.
Date: November 26, 2022 02:28AM
Posted by: n00binio
You could try exiting via Esc after you cross the line and use accelerated time. Other option: if you use gpx patch uncheck the box "fix pitstop bug". If it is unchecked, try activating it.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: November 26, 2022 04:49PM
Thank you, n00binio, but I already used the two options. My "fix pitstop bug" is always selected by default and the accelerating time doesn't change the problem. Hiting the cars in the boxes is not a bad idea, that's works. Fortunately, as I said, I saved the game and I could push these two cars until the game says "out of the race". And the race was over. But thanks anyway, n00binio, ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy