A complete set of 70's mods would be a dream

Posted by Zacio Geribello 
Re: A complete set of 70's mods would be a dream
Date: September 15, 2022 10:09AM
Posted by: Lacrowe

A comparison between a converted f1-75 model and my restored model, originally from Team Crew

Date: September 20, 2022 07:39PM
Posted by: Zacio Geribello
OK, back to the notebook, where I have the access... :)

Lacrowe,
Restoration is very accurate... :)
This is BRM, right?
Great F1 team...

Hemult Marko, Jean Pierre Beltoise, Pedro Rodriguez, Jo Siffert, Peter Gethin & "some f1 champions"... :).

One of the most fantastic vitories in F1 history: Beltoise, Monaco in 1972, what a show! Spectacular!
Most heavy rain and Beltoise driving his BRM under the storm with extreme ability, no one else could even get close to him.
A master driving in Monaco under the rain...
Beautiful! Unforgettable! :)
Date: September 24, 2022 10:03PM
The BRM P201 was an interesting car in my opinion and the restoration had a lot of research in historical images.
Beltoise was the driver who understood this car more than all his other teammates on the same team.
I prefer the 1974 version which gave the best development of this historic car.

SHADOW DN3

In my opinion, restoring a historic car means understanding what I can do to give it a better appearance and functionality.
My knowledge and technical ability is not that of someone who does it by profession but nevertheless after several days of work here is my result, a beautiful and perhaps even competitive car like the Shadow DN3.
In the history of Formula 1 there have been some famous cars and others almost unknown such as the Lincar Pinch but according to my interest I prefer to give my restoration without dwelling only on the three teams that dominated the '70s.
In the 21st century I remember that there were some other teams besides McLaren or Ferrari but lately one does nothing but find their beautiful images....

DN3 - I have not made the comparison with the base car because the differences are a bit too much to list them all.

Marie
Date: September 26, 2022 08:10PM
Posted by: Zacio Geribello
Great article :)
Date: October 07, 2022 10:31PM

A March model
Date: October 10, 2022 12:10AM
Posted by: landex
Lacrowe are you restoring them for gp4 or only for rfactor?
Date: October 10, 2022 10:12AM
My restoration serves to allow you to see a little better on rFactor what the Team Crew have created in the past for F1 challenge.
GP4 could get a conversion for my work if anyone was capable and interested
Date: October 10, 2022 10:56PM
Date: November 19, 2022 03:59AM
Posted by: amsilva75
Hi folks,

I've recently downloaded the 1972 Mod from GPRace but it keeps crashing every time I go back to the main menu for a car setup or to save the game. Not sure if anyone has experienced this.

I run gp4.exe in Win98 compatibility mode and as an Administrator and I also have the "Enable Debug Mode" option set, which supposedly should be preventing the game from crashing.

Any suggestion as to how to fix this folks?

Many Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy