Mod 2022 Private - Thanks

Posted by MaisonTeles 
Mod 2022 Private - Thanks
Date: August 28, 2022 05:12PM
Posted by: MaisonTeles
GP4 MOD 2022 TRACK BELGICA

My thanks to JCaranti, Superman77M, Carl, Isaint, Excalibur, Fongu, Gitanes, 32BOBO32, rracunis, maxmax,Thiago Rocha, Drt01, Petrus, you make dreams come true, thanks to you I built the mod 2022, I will not make it available for download because I don't have permission for that and also because I don't want to run the risk of someone putting it up for sale, more if you want to give me permission is 100% finished thanks to all of you the GP4 MOD 2022 NO-CSM, but I just want to thank you for this incredible strength that you make with a game of almost 22 years making happy those in love with GP4, thank you very much and what a god bless you all, happy sunday to all!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2022 05:17PM by MaisonTeles.
Re: Mod 2022 Private - Thanks
Date: August 28, 2022 05:37PM
Posted by: mralpha
Aside from the permissions, I don't think you need to worry. I don't know how since the works are still in progress, but the MOD GP4 2022 is already on sale.

[www.ebay.it]

Thanks for all, guys!
Fabio
Date: August 28, 2022 05:42PM
Posted by: MaisonTeles
mralpha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aside from the permissions, I don't think you need
> to worry. I don't know how since the works are
> still in progress, but the MOD GP4 2022 is already
> on sale.
>
> [www.ebay.it]
> t=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=w-baxmemspa&sssr
> c=2349624&ssuid=ep4cIlTaRzW&var=&widget_ver=artemi
> s&media=EMAIL

I've already finished assembling the MOD no-csm 2022, anything I would put in some strategic places the ban on sale!
Date: August 28, 2022 05:58PM
I agree, but you know that GP4 is absolutely editable. You could place the ban on screenshots, starter videos, or wherever you want, but it still takes very little to replace them making this work useless. What I don't understand is how you can steal the work of others to sell it on eBay, just as I don't understand people who buy MODs, when you know that, you want for passion or to keep updating this simulator, in the end they are released for free . I am absolutely ignorant of 3D modeling, but I can almost imagine the great work it takes to update cars year by year or even build a track. These guys should be paid for the work they do. Instead they give it to the whole GP4 community. Whenever the new MOD comes out on eBay I am perplexed.

Thanks for all, guys!
Fabio
Date: August 28, 2022 07:26PM
Posted by: JCaranti
MaisonTeles Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've already finished assembling the MOD no-csm
> 2022, anything I would put in some strategic
> places the ban on sale!

An idea is to pass the link/s VIA PM but the person must ask in the public topic or something similar
that way its easy to identify who are the posible resealers in worst case.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Date: August 28, 2022 07:31PM
Posted by: Pietro60
We are facing the umpteenth shame, now there are no more adjectives, to declare the behavior of some illegal ebay sellers

Gp4 is still a very fun game, buti i imagine that at this rate the developers will stop making available for all their work

I had announced a mod 2022 with the permission of the authors, but after what is happening on ebay with yet another illegal sale, it forces me to cover all my plans, so even if I had the permissions of the authors themselves, I don't know if I would make it available to everyone, I'm tired of real usurpers' behavior

From 1 September password to the section Mod 2022, and perhaps if not immediately, prevention is better than cure

EBay sellers be ashamed

[gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]
Support Forum and Backup Gp4 International
[grandprix4.mastertopforum.com]
Date: August 28, 2022 08:10PM
Posted by: OboroHD
Didn't anyone think of leaving a hidden file that not even the Ebay sellers would find? Like an innocent little notepad saying if you purchased this with physical money, it's been stolen. I doubt the seller would even consider that being there.
Date: August 28, 2022 09:01PM
Posted by: Pietro60
What I can say, that illegal ebay sellers have increased, until a few years ago there was only one, now they are more, difficult to defend themselves

the strange thing is that people go to buy a mod of Gp4 on ebay when it is free on this board and also elsewhere, maybe they like to spend the money, or who knows the sellers, what they tell people

[gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]
Support Forum and Backup Gp4 International
[grandprix4.mastertopforum.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2022 09:16PM by Pietro60.
Date: August 28, 2022 09:20PM
Perhaps a phrase could be inserted into the SDI GPXPatch that the sale is illegal. Some things have always been unchangeable. Maybe something that appears when the patch is started. We should ask him.

Thanks for all, guys!
Fabio
Date: August 28, 2022 10:00PM
Posted by: JRAJ1999
An Italian user is either on this site or GP4 Forever and he or she is downloading cars and tracks and compiling them into one non-CSM package then selling the package. We know how they do it, they load the mod via CSM then get out of the game and end the game so the GP4 folder is fully modded with cars and tracks.

If the user is on here now and reading this, my Grandmother used to say this to people who ripped her off "I hope you spend that money on medicine."

I'm sorry but you have to be a selfish, sneaky piece of crap to do this and it's every year now so this person who is always on this site, might be a person hounding modders "when is the 2022 mod coming out" or hounding modders to release a car, my advice to creators and co is to be wary for people who hound and badger you to release material.

It p*sses me off as I've modded games for other people, PS2 wrestling games, created patches for Max Payne 1 and 2, I'm a part of the Sort it out SI team who update squads and stats for Football Manager games, I like doing it especially during the lockdowns.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2022 10:01PM by JRAJ1999.
Date: August 28, 2022 11:20PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Dunno what's so much buzz all the time about that stuff involving people selling something. I did some mods/music stuff (this is my main niche) too, but I always keep in mind that this is internet and if I upload something then people can share it further sometimes asking for money, sometimes for free etc. If there are strict rules in your country permitting such stuff or if scammers are violating individual rules written for every platform (ebay, amazon, etc etc) then just use police or appeal to the admin stuff on these platforms, but I don't see much point in doing anything more than that like moaning about scammers. I deal with it in the way that I share all my stuff for free (at least for now), when I'm going to sell my stuff, then I'll chose platform that my rights (musical stuff is easier this way, I know - modding the obsolete games is much more vague thing to cover in terms of the law). Btw, that's why people selling music are using the most common ways to do so like itunes, apple music, bandcamp etc etc.

Anyway, I highly doubt that there is any significant amount of people buying the same stuff that they can download for free. If buying something is easiest way for people willing to gather what they need and there was a person who compiled a mod for those faster than anyone else... Well, you can't blame any of them much, I think. Well, technically you can, but it's just useless moaning if you can't do anything more than spreading your disappointment.

Moreover, I deal with my personal data this way as well - if I'm using a messenger and I share something even very intimate and so to the closest friends or even to random people - I always keep in mind that all I share theoretically can be spreaded around further and that's why if I want to keep something private I rather ask the other person to keep that thing in secret (and if he spread it around w/o my permission then he is a bad person and I can blame him and be disappointed but I cant sue him - at least in Russia this works this way) or just dont share what I dont want to be shared in the first place.

These were my dunno_how_to_count_how_many_in_terms_if_that_was_any_useful cents. Sorry if you'll find this one to be disagreed with, but I just saw too many of these to keep on ignoring this my_stuff_is_on_the_sales_again matter on and on again,

Cheerio

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy