Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit 2017+2022 Beta by F1virtual - Released

Posted by Prblanco 
Hello all,

It's race week and is there a better time to release a new/old track? Or both at once?

First is the nearly-finished, previously unreleased 2017 Melbourne. Second is the same track... but with the 2022 layout!

This is an early effort to make the new layout available for the Time Trial League, and some things are very provisional considering we haven't seen the real track in action yet. Forgive us for the odd graphical bug or missing object in this version ;)

Head over to the F1virtual website to download.

Enjoy! :)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Fantastic surprise, thanks for all involved from the great work.
You guys are terrific, good job ! I'll try it tomorrow :)
Thank you Paulo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thanks to all involved.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thank you !!!
Thank you very much Paulo & F1virtual Team
No video presentation at all? :(
Thank you anyways, think everyone can tell it's the quality work as always even w/o video from onboard or TV cams (Y)

Thank you so much!
Thank you very much!
I must admit I'm struggling to find the correct lines in turns 3 and 5. I don't know if it is line related or something else.

So far, I only managed to make 2 clean laps around 1min24s.
I'm around the same lap time but just tried once really with a base setup. I'll try for real tomorrow with optimised setup and going full blast. The new layout is quite fun to drive on for hotlaps, but not too sure about races as we have less overtaking opportunities now with less braking zones. Sector 3's first corner is pretty awkward too
Thank you very much!
The track looks amazing, thanks for sharing even at this beta stage.
Prblanco, you're on a roll, two new track layouts already this season (B)

I've reuploaded the 2022 version to fix a few flickering objects on the approach to turn 11 (former turn 13) which were very distracting and also repositioned brake markers on the same place.

Didn't have time to test it ingame though, please keep the previous version in case any unexpected issue appears.

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
There doesn't seem to really be an issue with the new version. The AI struggles in the new turn 10 though when they try to go side by side. And the pit exit path might be buggy
Great news! Thanks!
Awesome work! Thank you
Thank you!
Great work as always !
Only a minor problem in the pit exit...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy