NTT Indycar 2021

Posted by rracunis 
NTT Indycar 2021
Date: October 09, 2021 10:32AM
Posted by: rracunis
I recently purchased 3 different Indycar Assetto Corsa 2021 MODs from Virtual Racing Cars, Apex Modding Group and Racing Sim Studio. The best Indycar MODs are those made by Vitor "Shadow" Souza which have full detailed liveries and helmets for each track. Unfortunately, Vitor didn't finish yet the full 2020 season, only part of which I have converted to GP4 and the MOD is available to download here: [www.grandprixgames.org], page=1
He doesn't have a plan to release the 2021 MOD and that's why I started to make the 2021 MOD using the cars from the Racing Sim Studio because it has skins for all cars and teams that are available at Racedepartment. For sure, they won't give permission to convert to GP4 and if I decide to release MOD 2021 it will be through PM. Besides, there is no full set pack of the helmets, just a few available, which I'm not happy about. If anyone wants to make the helmets would be great.
Anyway, here you have the car for the oval tracks, some quality is always lost to make a car with 65k faces only as the original made by RSS has 230k. Anyway, this is the best I can do with my limited skills and let's see what will happen regarding a future release.

Re: NTT Indycar 2021
Date: October 09, 2021 07:28PM
Posted by: nhorry
Looks great as always, top work!!
Date: October 10, 2021 10:01AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Great!! :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: October 11, 2021 10:58AM
Posted by: fongu
Looking forward to this one

Date: October 18, 2021 08:15PM
Posted by: burnaman
Exciting stuff and looks great :) looking forward to it
Date: October 18, 2021 08:23PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
very nice, ricardo! looking forward to it!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Date: October 18, 2021 08:52PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Thank you very much , Ricardo!
The car looks great, even with 65K faces / vertices. (Y) :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2021 08:52PM by Excalibur.
Date: October 18, 2021 10:28PM
Posted by: rracunis
Excalibur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you very much , Ricardo!
> The car looks great, even with 65K faces /
> vertices. (Y) :-)

I’m happy for seeing that my “master” has liked the cars :)
Date: October 19, 2021 04:38PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Great ones!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy