ZAZ Tools [Found and Fixed]

Posted by Kane5787 
ZAZ Tools [Found and Fixed]
Date: June 29, 2021 08:46PM
Posted by: Kane5787
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for my English, I reinstall GP4 many years after my last play, and I try to change the MOD, but I need ZAZ Tools I think but I don't find a link for download it,

Can you help me to find this one please ?

Thank you in advance,

Have a good evening :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2021 09:46AM by mortal.
Re: ZAZ Tools
Date: June 29, 2021 08:51PM
Posted by: quickslick
here you'll find it [gp4db.com]
Date: June 29, 2021 08:52PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
[www.grandprixgames.org]

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Date: June 29, 2021 09:03PM
Wonderful thanks !

But when I tried to install ZAZ, it doesn't work, and disappear from the PC :(

Date: June 29, 2021 09:49PM
Posted by: mortal
You didn't provide an english translation for the error message. However I suspect that you need to disable your anti-virus in order to install it, then whitelist csm.exe etc. to prevent the removal of the file in future.

Most anti-virus software is crap and totally unnecessary as Windows Defender does a fine job and is really all you need. Get rid of the bloat-ware, your system will be better for it. People are paying over the top subscriptions for anti-virus software when Windows does the same job for free. Only a few weeks ago I got a call from an elderly chap in my village complaining that his tower pc was running so slow it was almost unusable, the culprit was Norton and one of the quickest $100 bucks I've made in a while.

CSM is perfectly safe and will install once you get past the crap preventing the installation. Also, imgur is the preferred image hosting site.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 03, 2021 08:54AM
You're right it was the anti-virus, thank you :-)
Re: ZAZ Tools [Found and Fixed]
Date: July 03, 2021 01:06PM
Posted by: jaguarcatalonia
When I try to play the 1950 it says I have to update it because I can't run the mod with the actual version of csm wtf. Updater doesn't work.
Re: ZAZ Tools [Found and Fixed]
Date: July 03, 2021 01:24PM
Posted by: mortal
The last version is 1.26, the updater has never worked.

Also this is not your thread. Tagging onto another users thread with your own problem is poor form, you create your own new thread if you have another problem that is not relevant to your previous post that is now marked as fixed.

I suggest that you read through the entire 1950 mod thread, you might just find something there that can assist you.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy