Footwork FA13b + FA14 trackspec package ready to download

Posted by quickslick 
as the title says, there is a new Footwork FA13B and FA14 track spec package to download for the season 1993 mod

[www.mediafire.com]

best regards

Jürgen
Danke Jurgen.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thank you Jürgen!

Great update. Always helping us with liveries.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Fantastic, thanks Jürgen

Nice, thank you Jurgen! :-)

I'll be putting this in the mod in my next update!
Super, danke :-)
Thanks for sharing your work!
Thank you very much!
Thanks a lot for this full package trackspec. This was really the one missing. Great work on the updates, Jürgen! Thanks a lot for sharing it! (Y)(B)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

two important things to know : first thing is, i've forgotten to rename the car lods from footwork to arrows for Hockenheim. And the second thing is, you have to change the entries in the default ini file for cartrack9 from imola to silverstone and create a new folder in the carshapes for silverstone, then copy the imola shapes to the silverstone folder. Otherwise it won't work correct and you'll get the standard cars 2001. Sorry for this, but i noticed it to late
@quickslick
It would be nice to see my name somewhere in readme file (3D model is from me) nevertheless great job ;)
oh, i'm really sorry to forget you Philippe. I'll add your name and upload the package again

edit : done

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2021 03:54PM by quickslick.
Thanks for sharing.
quickslick écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh, i'm really sorry to forget you Philippe. I'll
> add your name and upload the package again
>
> edit : done

Thanks Jürgen ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy