> I'd only ever RD again if noone has any doubts
> about my integrity. I can laugh off some jokes
> about good results when RD'ing, but I don't wanna
> go through another witchhunt.

Would be great to have you back RD'ing!

Re: GPGSL S15 - R11: German Grand Prix - Hockenheim
Date: September 13, 2022 09:57PM
Posted by: shep34
Fine with me. If a certain person whinges incessantly, bad luck - do that to the GPGSL board by PM only…. Not by bombarding the thread

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: September 14, 2022 09:46AM
Posted by: Macca25
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Macca25 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can someone please recommend a good image site
> > that I can use to upload the results tables.
> Imgur
> > is still not working for me.
>
> Photobucket?

You have to pay for Photobucket. I'm not doing that.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: September 14, 2022 09:55AM
Posted by: GPGSL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2022 02:04PM by GPGSL.
Date: September 14, 2022 10:00AM
Posted by: GPGSL
Boost Announcement

The closing date to submit team and driver boosts for Round 11: German Grand Prix - Hockenheim is 8pm GMT WEDNESDAY 21th SEPTEMBER 2022.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double.
Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - German Grand Prix - Hockenheim - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - German Grand Prix - Hockenheim".

Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE : Failure to provide your driver name or team name as entered into the GPGSL "MAY" result in boost not allocated.

SEASON 15 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S15

Round 01: Australian Grand Prix - Melbourne - 19% Weather - 40 AI Errors - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 02: Japanese Grand Prix - Suzuka - 25% Weather - 10 AI Errors - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - Maverick Track Performance
Round 03: South African Grand Prix - Kyalami - 19% Weather - 16 AI Errors - Winner: Paulo Silva - Ecurie Mistra
Round 04: Austrian Grand Prix - Spielberg - 19% Weather - 4 AI Errors - Winner: John Warrington - Southern Cross Racing
Round 05: European Grand Prix - Donington - 50% Weather - 16 AI Errors - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 06: Portuguese Grand Prix - Portimao - 19% Weather - AI Errors - Winner: Jeroen Buitenhuis - M. M. Motorsports
Round 07: Brazilian Grand Prix - Interlagos - 50% Weather - 40 AI Errors - Winner: Jeroen Buitenhuis - M. M. Motorsports
Round 08: Canadian Grand Prix - Montreal - 75% Weather - 16 AI Errors - Winner: Nico Beggani - Ecurie Mistra
Round 09: Turkish Grand Prix - Istanbul - 19% Weather - 40 AI Errors - Winner: Paulo Silva - Ecurie Mistra
Round 10: Dutch Grand Prix - Emmeloord - 19% Weather - 4 AI Errors - Winner: Paulo Silva - Ecurie Mistra
Round 11: German Grand Prix - Hockenheim - 25% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: Belgian Grand Prix - Spa - 25% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Italian Grand Prix - Monza - 19% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: British Grand Prix - Silverstone 19% Weather - 14 AI Errors

Date: September 14, 2022 11:50AM
Posted by: shep34
Macca25 Wrote:
> shep34 Wrote:
> -----
> > Macca25 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Can someone please recommend a good image
> site
> > > that I can use to upload the results tables.
> > Imgur
> > > is still not working for me.
> >
> > Photobucket?
>
>
> You have to pay for Photobucket. I'm not doing
> that

Yeah that’s right, that’s why I stopped using it ages ago…

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: September 14, 2022 04:01PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> So we have to ban a certain person?

shep34 Wrote:
> Fine with me. If a certain person whinges
> incessantly, bad luck - do that to the GPGSL board
> by PM only…. Not by bombarding the thread

Lol ;)

What's the 'certain person' is that, hmm? If it implies on me to the point that you have such a bad taste in your mouth to state my nickname clearly for some reason... That's too laughable and reminds me of whoever thas that villian from the Harry Potter universe [sorry, haven't seen any of the movies/nor read books] with the nose cut off ;)... I mean I can cut my nose off too [virtually] just to assure you that I'm not poking it into more than just shaing some casual joy of having good times here anymore, but yeah - my real name is Alexei Korobov, and the nickname is Michael Soutsen [I know it is not the best one, and it was just one of the 20 fictional drivers I came up with to play our silly F1 championships using the origami-styled 'cars' with my brother when I was 11]. Nice to meet you again ;-)

And also I have to remind you that I'm not the part of the league for now, at least till the end of the season, so there's no need to bother about me much [maybe it's my wrong understanding again and you was just talking about some fictitious guy you have to worry about...dunno lol, I'm not an english-speaking person naturally and live in Russia, so pardon me if I'm wrong again]. And yes, we've had an agreement with Nathan that I'd join MAC as a tester next season before the buzz with me ivolved happened. And some time ago he had contacted me again and asked if I'd like to return, despite he was there too when the situation happened. I've replied that theoretically I can return, but also stated that there is an obvious and high probability that some people left unpleased by me and would be unsatisfied with me returning. I was more thinking of Tobias, but he haven't replied nor commented to any of my messages I've left on the previous page [tho he could obv state smthn '@#$%&, this guy again... I thought he said he'd spare us from his mumblings for good? :-('] and I see that he personally trying to leave all the rumblings and rubbish behind, just like me and don't willing to waste time on that again. And yes indeed, I've stated that I won't be seen in this thread anymore when I was leaving. But, you know, this is not the thing that matters to me highly, and I can reconsider my points on that easily - to be short, it's wasn't a vow of silence promised to God or anything like that at all. Not to mention that holding grudges is not the sign of a mature perso, so I have no such at all [I would have said even that this is more a behavior that is more inherent for females, due to their natural higher emotionality, fragility and vulnerability - but that would be sexistic, cos in reality lots of women have no problem with getting over some misundestandings and so on, so this the only thing that matters when dealing to such is being mature really]. It was a needed expreince for me to learn to be calm, polite and be not the type of the guy who is into annoying people over and over again.

I'm not the part of the league for now, again - but if I'd be / or if I'll rejoin for the thousand time aleady, accepting offer from MAC starting from the next season, I'd be up to see Tobias running races again, cos there is just no reason to suspect him more than Nata, Greg, Glenn or anyone else, cos all the gyus are in the same condinions and I never really cared about the results [my own or someone else, except mr. Kereder's for some weird and stupid reason] much. And also I'd like to know if people are fine with me returning being a tester for MAC since the S16. I'll leave the final decision if he's up to incude me into the roster for the next season to Nathan for sure, but again - ignoring this message would be enough, if you have no real problem with seeing me here again. I mean I can play Villeneuve/Pironi style of relations with anyone if you want to and I cause too much unpleasant feelings like bad taste / fishy smell or simply plain hate to you and just ignore each other. So yeah - lets ignore the hate and let the better things go (Y)

Good racing and happy times to everyone,
Cheers

[hope for no headaches caused by the long reading this time - I feel like all I've written her this time was needed. And if I'll ever return I'll spare you from the walls of text obv, cos there's gonna be no need for them anymore - be sure about that xD]

P.S. Sorry to anyone who I have offended here in the past, I understoond and know where exactly I was wrong - no need to remind about this case further. If I'll return - it's not for spreading any kind of the b/s again [I sincerely hope]. And I don't mind to be banned if some feel that it is needed, but hope no silly buzz comes in this time. I won't be participating in such even slightly anymore, even if you'll try to depict me as the one was 'starting it' with this message for some reason. Much love <3

Edited 24 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2022 04:44PM by Soutsen.
Date: September 15, 2022 02:03PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Mal, enjoy the stars my friend.

Greetings from Belgium,

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: September 15, 2022 06:18PM
Posted by: Alex_Gromov
У вас тут конечно интриги мадридского двора
Date: September 16, 2022 12:40AM
Posted by: Parachki
Alex_Gromov Wrote:
> У вас тут конечно интриги
> мадридского двора

Back to basics, one shall say

Date: September 16, 2022 07:46AM
Posted by: Alex_Gromov
Intrigue is certainly interesting. But I'm still looking for a spot for season 16...
Date: September 16, 2022 12:01PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
[www.google.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: September 16, 2022 10:53PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Turbo at his best.

Date: September 16, 2022 11:10PM
Posted by: Pedersen
Bwoah! seriously, i am last in the drivers standings.....wow.

So sorry boss, not what you expected and definatly not what i was hoping for either.,....

Date: September 17, 2022 02:58AM
Posted by: Darksoul
Yakuza announces first driver.

Miloš Ančevski, formerly of Southern Cross Racing, is the first driver signed by the new Japanese team.

.. that is, if there is a next season, which we all hope.

Christel VXR driver #6.

Date: September 18, 2022 09:17AM
Posted by: supermonty
go, go, go Mistral can win the two champs !
Date: September 18, 2022 10:38AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Championships are slipping away a bit but hoping to still continue my run at the testers' title

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 18, 2022 12:11PM
Posted by: senna9194
Announcement

"Hockenheim reminds me of my first race, a long time ago. I joined the series in S3, testing with Phoenix Racing. After 13 years the time to retire has come. It's been a long journey, definitely worth it. I want to thank the guys that made the series go forward, the teams I drove for and whoever made it enjoyable. Sincerely, Matteo Scala\Paolo Tafuro aka the Best Italian in the GPGSL ;)"

My GPGSL Career
Date: September 19, 2022 06:41AM
Posted by: Soutsen
Wow, a new retiree yet again. Was a pleasure to work with you under John Maverick's command for quite some time, Matteo/Paulo. Best luck for you in the future and the better results to finish it off with the style (Y)

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy