Would be nice to see a small tribute to Nadia on the s15 cars.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 14, 2021 01:35AM
Posted by: Mullet345
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would be nice to see a small tribute to Nadia on
> the s15 cars.

For all teams? Or just Tyrant? I'm planning on adding a tribute to Marcus's car, but what it'll be exactly I haven't quite worked out yet.




For all teams if they want.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 15, 2021 12:36AM
Posted by: Parachki
I will add some sort of tribute on my helmet.

Why don't we have a Grand Prix this year where all the cars run sponsor free as a tribute? So just baseline colours. I don't know how hard this would be to accomplish mod-wise but might be a nice way of showing condolences.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards



that'd look pretty spectacular

and my sympathies for your loss Marcus
Thank you once again my friends for all the support and condolences.

It gives me the courage to move on, even though it is so hard without my Nadia, my soulmate, my everything.

Thanks ones again from my Angel and myself,

God bless you all,

Grtz from Belgium,

Marcus



GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 19, 2021 12:05AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
My condolences, Marcus!! :(


One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 19, 2021 12:35AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Ladies and gentlemans, new One Racing layout!!




One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 19, 2021 01:49AM
Posted by: Mullet345
Is One Racing going to be the livery for Mist's test cars like how MTP and Mist had theirs on AMR's test cars?




Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 19, 2021 03:35AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is One Racing going to be the livery for Mist's
> test cars like how MTP and Mist had theirs on
> AMR's test cars?

No. It's my new layout when One returns to grid!! But if Giovanna wants, no problem!!


One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2021 03:36AM by Rod_vs.
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 20, 2021 02:23PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Alpha Motorsports S15 Team Launch

Alpha Motorsports today launched its new livery at an event near Renault's headquarters in Paris. After a mixed Season 14 in which the team couldn't replicate its heights from Season 13, there were suggestions that team owner Ed Greenhalgh would terminate the deal with Renault. Instead, after much deliberation, a one year extension was signed however with reduced Renault sponsorship on the new car. The team welcomes new major sponsor Zoom who will facilitate remote working during the ongoing affects of the COVID-19 pandemic.






Ed Greenhalgh:
"I love the new look this season - great to have some new sponsors onboard. Thanks to lead designer Tobias for doing a great job once again. Last year was challenging at times and we are all looking forward to getting into the new season to get back to regular winning ways."

Tobias Kederer:
"I'm hoping for an improvement compared to last season. The Renault package unfortunately wasn't on the same level as our title winning Mazda the year before, but at least the steps we made later the season looked promising. Competition will be tough again without a doubt, so we'll need to perform from the get-go if we want to be involved in the title fight again."

Sean O'Neill:
"For Season 15, we have a new livery on our cars and I believe that with this new scheme will come a new determination to win this year's championship."





My GP4 Downloads, Twitter (@ed24f1)
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 20, 2021 02:26PM
Posted by: Zaky04
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alpha Motorsports S15 Team Launch
>
> Alpha Motorsports today launched its new livery at
> an event near Renault's headquarters in Paris.
> After a mixed Season 14 in which the team couldn't
> replicate its heights from Season 13, there were
> suggestions that team owner Ed Greenhalgh would
> terminate the deal with Renault. Instead, after
> much deliberation, a one year extension was signed
> however with reduced Renault sponsorship on the
> new car. The team welcomes new major sponsor Zoom
> who will facilitate remote working during the
> ongoing affects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
>
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> Ed Greenhalgh:
> "I love the new look this season - great to have
> some new sponsors onboard. Thanks to lead designer
> Tobias for doing a great job once again. Last year
> was challenging at times and we are all looking
> forward to getting into the new season to get back
> to regular winning ways."
>
> Tobias Kederer:
> "I'm hoping for an improvement compared to last
> season. The Renault package unfortunately wasn't
> on the same level as our title winning Mazda the
> year before, but at least the steps we made later
> the season looked promising. Competition will be
> tough again without a doubt, so we'll need to
> perform from the get-go if we want to be involved
> in the title fight again."
>
> Sean O'Neill:
> "For Season 15, we have a new livery on our cars
> and I believe that with this new scheme will come
> a new determination to win this year's
> championship."

favourite scheme so far. until mistral drops their beast.
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 20, 2021 02:57PM
Posted by: Mullet345
Very nice.




That's one nice looking car


Renault has a new logo:





My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 20, 2021 07:45PM
Posted by: kedy89
@#$%&'s sake -.-

How often can a company change their damn logo. And that ugly flat design that pretty much everyone goes for, I don't get it.



Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Re: GPGSL S15 - Team Lunch Thread [I'm lovin' it]
Date: July 20, 2021 09:11PM
Posted by: Parachki
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @#$%&'s sake -.-
>
> How often can a company change their damn logo.
> And that ugly flat design that pretty much
> everyone goes for, I don't get it.

They followed Peugeot’s idea of recreating an old logo. I guess the rise of minimalism brought on the oversimplification trend.

Well i do like the new logo, a simplistic version of the '70 & '80 one.

I hate the new Juventus logo though.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?




Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2021 09:30PM by Turbo Lover.
I figured a return to a race seat after a season testing was a good enough excuse for a new helmet.









A huge thanks to John Maverick for the superb renders.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy