Laps to go countdown 10 to Final lap F1 / F1weraceasone /\Faster Lap and Winner Race (RELEASE) Pilots with the flag of the nation (WIP)

Posted by maxmax 

Generally the laps to go are 10 laps 5 laps and final lap I tried to put the laps that were missing then 9-8-7-6 while 5 already there was therefore 4-3-2 and fnal lap already existing at the moment under test

Now available for all here below:

DOWNLOAD

[mega.nz]

I release some screenshots below

F1 weraceasone

DOWNLOAD

[mega.nz]

From now on, i will post any other jobs here, without opening other posts, but editing this current one

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2021 08:34PM by maxmax.

What I was able to do at the moment was done, in the fastest lap inserted the symbol of the clock while in that of the winner inserted a new image

to enter the fastest lap go to: gpxpdata / gfx / digital2010 and choose data_faster_medium

While to insert the winner image is a bit more complex but not difficult to go to gpxpdata and then look for gpxsat personally in my mod it is here, open gpxsat with a readme txt and search for Winner, once you find a name like this will appear that is =WINNER well that delete it to obtain the desired effects the new image called data_winner is also located under the directory gpxpdata / gfx / digital2010 make a backup before making changes

Always available for explanations and more

Free use for all

DOWNLOAD

[mega.nz]
Cool.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Laps to go now available the download edit 1st post

thanks again to all

Regards
This is Work In Progress

Pilots with the flag of the nation

As always soon available for all under test

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2021 09:01PM by maxmax.
#gomax

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy