Mystery Rain

Posted by RHill 
Mystery Rain
Date: April 11, 2021 12:43AM
Posted by: RHill
Has anyone come across a situation where the track is getting wetter and wetter but there is NO rain actually falling?
Re: Mystery Rain
Date: April 11, 2021 12:57AM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Yes, it used to happen to me quite a lot. No rain had fallen but the track would be even wetter. Is it just a GP4 bug?

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: April 11, 2021 01:14AM
Posted by: TomMK
Yeh it's a known bug.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: April 11, 2021 08:18AM
Do you think in the same race it could cause misleading conditions? Later in the race it was raining and the track looked similar but the ai went from wet to inter, yet there seemed no graphical difference in the conditions to me.
Date: April 11, 2021 03:02PM
Posted by: deokastyler
Is that bug even solvable? I tried playing around with Tweaker settings but unfortunately nothing changed
Date: April 11, 2021 03:20PM
Posted by: TomMK
Nope. It's just a quirk of GP4 that we'll never solve, unfortunately. It's one of the few bits of "bad" code in there.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: April 14, 2021 01:26PM
Is anyone aware of a way to see what tyres the AI are on, where say the wet and monsoon tyres graphically look the same?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy