Manhattan, it's here (Released, link at the first post)

Posted by viking75 
Re: Manhattan, it's here (permissions requested)
Date: April 03, 2021 10:59PM
Posted by: viking75
Many thanks, mortal, I didn't know that. I upload my track. Thx again.
Fantastic track viking75, you have made a masterpiece !
Great looks but there are some problems with pit entrance.
I noticed ín the DAT that you didnt place the gate the normal way, maybe thats the problem.
The other question is the absence of rails, i understand that you wanted us to better see the landscape but in the shor corners i can´t get any visual references to brake ( maybe that doen´t matter after some more experience with the track).

There are also a lot of good resons to drive , first of all because of the huge amount of work with the textures and objects.

I´m also building a city track and had to do a little cheat with the width of the streets because of the 90 degrees curves, in fact our european citys couldnt manage a real formula 1 circuit, but this is all for fun.

I hope to see more work from you soon.
Cool piece of work. Difficult to run a race until pits issue resolved. Keep up GP4, so glad website is back!
Yes I know the pit entrance is the main problem. I'm really sorry for that and I understand your disappointment. But unfortunately I don't know how to correct. This track is free to be changed, maybe someone will do one day. Thanks for your comment.

sergio_poletti : many thanks for your congratulation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2021 09:25AM by viking75.
Simply amazing!
Downloading ... thanks mate!
PS: Maybe inverting coordinates on the asphalt would make it look darker, helping the night feeling

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Many thanks Meteoro !

I'll take my time to study the question of the coordinates to get the tarmac darker. I've just tried what you said and searched but I think I didn't understand very well. Anyway thank for this tip.
It looks great! Beautiful work!
The link on page #1 doesn't work. Can someone provide a new download link, please? That would be great :-)!

Evandro ( Brazil )
Manhattan

[twitter.com]

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]
Has a 'Driver' vibe, great.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy