New track from a new member - Updowntrack

Posted by RuiTap 
Re: New track from a new member - Updowntrack
Date: February 19, 2021 04:09AM
Posted by: livejackass
RuiTap Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I´m almost finishing another track , its called
> Arizona Track but in reality its base is the
> Hoover Dam near Las Vegas.
> In fact I started it before the Updown Track but
> was not happy with the final section, so i had to
> rebuild part of it, still have to solve some
> problems with the pit entrance and to improve the
> scenario.
>
> But im leaving here some previews, it
> would[www.mediafire.com]
> /ArizonaTrack_preview.JPG/file be completely
> impossible to run formula 1 cars in a bridge like
> that but after all this is a game!(H)
>
> [www.mediafire.com]
> onaTrack_preview.JPG/file
> [www.mediafire.com]
> onaTrack_preview2.JPG/file
> [www.mediafire.com]
> onaTrack_preview3.JPG/file
>
> [www.mediafire.com]
> onaTrack_preview2.JPG/file


OMG! Amazing man!

Mods NO-CSM LJack
Re: New track from a new member - Updowntrack
Date: February 19, 2021 04:21AM
Posted by: RuiTap
Great Update!

Thank you very much TomMK.

I´ve just run in quickrace and the Ai run 5 seconds faster , i knew that my CC line was a piece of junk...

I didn´t had any problems with the names because i use TSM to load the tracks.

MagicData , well ... each one as its preferences, i dont like to run very long races but i like to make 1 stop in the pits, so i shorten the number of laps to make sure that ai also stops in the pits.
Re: New track from a new member - Updowntrack
Date: February 19, 2021 06:53AM
Posted by: viking75
RuiTap écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------

> To viking75 , my 3d models are made in Sketchup, i
> make the texture mapping there also but have to do
> 2 steps before importing into GPBuilder
> 1st . Export as 3ds and import into ZModeler
> 2nd - After importing in Zmodeler readress the tga
> texture to the materials and export as GP4
> 3rd - Import in Gp Builder and invert the Zaxis of
> the objects, fix green objects.
>
> I could use Autocad but Sketchup is easier to
> model because you wont need that much accuracy.

Thank you for this information. I will try to do as you say. Hope you will release your Arizona track soon.
Re: New track from a new member - Updowntrack
Date: February 19, 2021 10:32PM
Posted by: RuiTap
Great update from TomMK!

Thank you very much , its almost 5 seconds faster in quicklap mode.

I knew my CC-line was a piece of junk, its an art to make a decent one ... and you're an Artist!
Re: New track from a new member - Updowntrack
Date: February 21, 2021 01:08AM
Posted by: RuiTap
A new track is available , is called Arizona Track !
Search for post named like that.
Re: New track from a new member - Updowntrack
Date: February 21, 2021 05:23PM
Posted by: tamburello
Good Job, thanks (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy