Same track, different speeds.

Posted by mralpha 
Same track, different speeds.
Date: June 05, 2021 03:07PM
Posted by: mralpha
Hello everybody. I downloaded timtoffee's Mod 2021 Fantasy (very nice indeed. Thanks for your fantastic and hard work) and, during a few test laps on the Montreal circuit, I noticed that at the end of the last straight the top speed was 194 Km/h. It seemed strange to me, so I took an old Mod from 2016 and, in the same place, I even managed to hit 322 Km/h. I thought it depended on the track's Magic Data, so I copied the .wad and .dat of the Mod 2016 circuit into the Mod 2021 Fantasy, deselected the performance and physics files from the patch and tried again. nothing has changed. The speeds remained the same. What can it depend on? Thank you.
(Skip the patch graphics because it was set for another monitor resolution and the weird Mod Fantasy tires that became like this after copy/paste, but I don't know why).

[ibb.co]
[ibb.co]
[ibb.co]
[ibb.co]
Re: Same track, different speeds.
Date: June 05, 2021 03:57PM
Posted by: Jordhy
Is the 194 km (as described) or hourly miles???
Date: June 05, 2021 07:45PM
Km/h, guys. It can also be seen while driving. There is no feeling of speed. In fact it seemed strange to me. The speedometer is the same.
Date: June 05, 2021 08:00PM
Date: June 06, 2021 08:23AM
Goodmorning everyone. I tried to insert jcaranti's Spa 2019 circuit in both Mods (what a greeting). The result is the same.

[ibb.co]
[ibb.co]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy