HelpAutoBrake

Posted by mralpha 
HelpAutoBrake
Date: September 26, 2020 04:40PM
Posted by: mralpha
Good morning guys. A panel for the GPXPatch, for all those like me who resume the GP4 after time and/or who have little time, but who sometimes have fun doing a few laps on the track. A very simple thing to drive from the keyboard: the HelpAutoBrake as an image. Of course the positioning coordinates can vary according to the monitor, but like all other panels they can be corrected directly from the GPXPatch. If necessary, in the “Keys.ini” file of the Patch you can assign any other more convenient key to the “Game_HelpAutoBrake = F1” item instead of F1.

[ibb.co]

[ibb.co]

[www.mediafire.com]
Re: HelpAutoBrake
Date: September 26, 2020 05:15PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
that's really cool! does it indicate when to brake but without braking itselfs?
do you mind if i use it for my 2020 mod?

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Date: September 26, 2020 05:24PM
No Carl. This is just the HelpAutoBrake. Instead of the "F1" key I use the "S" key. When yellow, the autobrake is activated. When it is red the car is without automatic brake. I guarantee you that cornering braking is phenomenal
Date: September 30, 2020 12:22AM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Thanks Fabio!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: September 30, 2020 07:39AM
Thanks to all of you for the really important updates you make. I've been making this panel (and we've been using it competing online) for about ten years, but I've always thought it was amazed enough to be released. If it can be useful, I am honored.
Date: September 30, 2020 08:09AM
Posted by: quickslick
thank you very much Fabio for the idea about this panel :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy