Pitstops not right

Posted by Skreeth 
Pitstops not right
Date: September 15, 2020 08:05AM
Posted by: Skreeth
Hello all,
So i did a full race in the Sakhir-Bahrain 2007 Trackpack, everything good i was coming second Kimi was first (about 16 seconds ahead off me),
He did a one stop i did a two stop. Five laps before the end he makes a pitstop and hands me the race and then Alonso (3rd 2 stops), Hamilton (4th 2 stops), Hidefeld (5th 2 stops) and
others do the same. So my question is, Is this a glitch in the track magic file that can be fixed or its just something that the game does sometimes?
Re: Pitstops not right
Date: September 15, 2020 12:35PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
The Question is: Why did he stop 5 laps before the chequered flag? Probably it has something to do with the cmagic-file and can be fixed, yes.

1. Did he stop due to low fuel in the car? Then open the magic data and decrease the cc-fuel-consumtion value (in GP4-Builder named "AI fuel consumption";) - of about 15% in your case. If the value is correct, the cc-cars will use 1.0 fuel laps per lap.

If he did not stop due to low fuel, check the tactics-setting at the botom of the magic-data and have a look, whether the laps of the 1-, 2- and 3-stopper-race are corresponding with the race laps. The values have the following meaning:

60 ; pitstop group 2 % // 60% of the grid's cars will stop twice.
16 ; stop 1 // The first stop will start in lap 16.
4 ; pit window 1 // The wave of the the first stop will end at lap 20 (16 laps + 4 laps).
33 ; stop 2 // Same as above for the second stop.
4 ; pit window 2 // Same as above for the second stop.
Re: Pitstops not right
Date: September 15, 2020 01:38PM
Posted by: Skreeth
Thank you heaps, i will do as you suggest and hopefully fix the problem.(Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy