Zmodeler version ???

Posted by kjdesigns_2000 
Zmodeler version ???
Date: June 28, 2003 11:07AM
Posted by: kjdesigns_2000
which version of the zmodeler program are you all using... i have 1.07 but when ever i start it it causes a system failure and i have to reformat the PC, no way to undo except reformat. is anyone else also facing the same problem...even 3d studio refuses to start after this. is there any other version which is fine.

Date: June 28, 2003 11:11AM
Posted by: watercolours
reformat or reboot?

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Re: Zmodeler version ???
Date: June 28, 2003 11:13AM
Posted by: b-tone
1.07a.
works ok.
reformat??

____
Tony

Date: June 28, 2003 11:16AM
yes reformat cos' it causes the 3d max licence problem ... so im left with no option but reformat. and this happens even after i start zmodeler after reformat. now i havent started it so my pc is running fine... the moment i switch to zmodeler im sure 3d max will again crash. i tried it 2 times today :(

Date: June 28, 2003 11:19AM
do you mean you setup all the os and the hardware drivers, programs, updates, etc?

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: June 28, 2003 11:29AM
Posted by: b-tone
twice today???

____
Tony

Date: June 28, 2003 11:33AM
yes as i start zmodeler some program crashes and even though the system runs fine but my necessity 3d max stop working. and only way to get back 3d max is reFORMAT. dont you have such a prob.

Date: June 28, 2003 02:12PM
i don't have zmodeler but it should be very hard to format twice a day for anyone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy