Le Mans 2018/19 P2 Class - SHARED -

Posted by Meteoro405 
Re: Le Mans 2018/19 P2 Class - SHARED -
Date: March 28, 2020 04:32PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Thanks guys!

A user reported an error.
The "starter" is not heard. There is an error in the gpxsound.in file (in the mod's Gpxpatch folder).

Edit the gpxsound.ini file and on the last line delete the entire trail.

It should be left alone like this:
SoundSet = soundset.ini

Save the file (with .INI extension)

Sorry for the inconvenience and stay home!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: March 28, 2020 05:27PM
Posted by: quickslick
thank you for the info, Ariel :)

edit: i have a problem aswell. I can't configure the mod, because the global vars.ini is complete empty. Is this correct? the same thing is for the wec 1 beta, mod too

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 07:37PM by quickslick.
Date: February 15, 2022 06:42AM
Posted by: SakuMiku
Excellent work. A must download for me, considering I've Keiko Ihara as my avatar (with the Gulf Lola). Speaking of which, how do I change driver names in game? (I bet it's really simple ;) ). The #29 Lola has Roberto Mehri's name

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm a moron. I guess 'Edit names' in driver select would be the clue ;) ;) Can't change the flag however. Anyone know the file to edit?

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2022 02:07PM by SakuMiku.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy