does the "andestrop" circuit exist?

Posted by sylvio42 
Re: does the "andestrop" circuit exist?
Date: January 09, 2020 10:16PM
Posted by: Lacrowe
huskyman49 Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The look at the panorama could be the reason why
> you didn't get good results...

Your mail is completely full ... then I answer you in this space
A woman is a great observer even before wearing a skirt, such a feminine predisposition involves in some cases the difficulty in staying concentrated during the race to the simulator.
The cars that I often use do not have modern technology, and often braking late involves an exit to the lawn at the edges of the circuit ... it is also called "the punishment of women"


> landex

Renderings are the visual transposition of one's tastes and therefore differ from person to person.
Thanks for enjoying my rendering.
Re: does the "andestrop" circuit exist?
Date: January 10, 2020 04:04PM
Posted by: thestig88
In the meantime, a nice alternative to Anderstorp is Keimola.

[www.grandprixgames.org]
Re: does the "andestrop" circuit exist?
Date: January 10, 2020 05:35PM
Posted by: landex
Thanks thestig88!!
Re: does the "andestrop" circuit exist?
Date: January 10, 2020 08:46PM
Posted by: Lacrowe



Just for a passion and a lot of determination to get to Anderstorp
Re: does the "andestrop" circuit exist?
Date: January 10, 2020 10:46PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Fan of the fan car.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: does the "andestrop" circuit exist?
Date: January 13, 2020 05:53PM
Posted by: Alesi_fan
huskyman49 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...which must be full of bugs, so you don't share
> it ;)

Soo... What do you know about any bugs? Why do you say that : (
That track was made by "b-tone" (Tony) with info from me, and I made all 3d models, surroundings and texture.
The track was ment to be a -78 spec track.
Re: does the "andestrop" circuit exist?
Date: January 14, 2020 08:25AM
Posted by: huskyman49
Turbo Lover wrote: 'And yes, i have a beta version of Anderstorp from Alesi_fan', but apparently he didn't release it so far...
I'd really like to have that track so I was just teasing him a bit with my notice, insinuating any bugs as the reason why he didn't share.

If that offended you I regret my choice of words - I didn't want to create bad feelings.
Besides that I have expressed several times my greatest respect and admiration for all of you track modders and I'm just thankful for your work which makes GP4 such a great racing simulation game.

best wishes
Karl
Re: does the "andestrop" circuit exist?
Date: January 14, 2020 02:45PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
It is a logical reasoning. If there is a clue for a long time and it was not shared ... It does not mean that Karl had a bad intention in commenting.

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]


Keeping alive the GP4
Re: does the "andestrop" circuit exist?
Date: January 16, 2020 05:28PM
Posted by: Alesi_fan
Strange comment anyway.

The reason is simple.
Tony stopped and do not respond on e-mail anymore.
I just manage to get it before he disappered for good and send it
of to Turbo Lover as I could not finished it anyway.
If there is any bugs, TB will find them and probably fix them too if he decide to.

-----------------------------------
Meteoro405 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is a logical reasoning. If there is a clue for
> a long time and it was not shared ... It does not
> mean that Karl had a bad intention in commenting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy