track graphic problems...

Posted by meyers 
track graphic problems...
Date: October 31, 2003 11:56AM
Posted by: meyers
sections of the tarmac eith dissapear or become very blurred on the tracks, and suggestions?
Re: track graphic problems...
Date: October 31, 2003 02:43PM
Posted by: Lo2k
No, just see there:
[www.grandprix3.com]

Date: December 07, 2005 10:50PM
Posted by: comosun
I have loaded up gp3 again after a long absence. I still have voodoo graphics card in my machine., Yet the game jams up when I calibrate graphics. What is the cause, please? anyone.

Also ..my brother just completed the Skip Barber racing course (beginner level)
at Laguna Seca. I'd like to download that track for him to simulate racing on. There used to be a list of cart tracks on the web. Does anyone know where they've gone..where I can find them?
Thanks

gerrydeagle@shaw.ca
Date: December 07, 2005 10:50PM
Posted by: comosun
I have loaded up gp3 again after a long absence. I still have voodoo graphics card in my machine., Yet the game jams up when I calibrate graphics. What is the cause, please? anyone.

Also ..my brother just completed the Skip Barber racing course (beginner level)
at Laguna Seca. I'd like to download that track for him to simulate racing on. There used to be a list of cart tracks on the web. Does anyone know where they've gone..where I can find them?
Thanks

gerrydeagle@shaw.ca
Date: December 08, 2005 01:22AM
Posted by: Lo2k
You're on the wrong forum mate, here is the GP4 one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy