When will I get to drive this car in GP4?

Posted by Jagdpanzer 
When will I get to drive this car in GP4?
Date: December 07, 2005 08:48AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer

Soon, I hope....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Re: When will I get to drive this car in GP4?
Date: December 07, 2005 11:05AM
Posted by: SpaceAce
13 days, 15 hours, 27mins, 26 seconds

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: December 07, 2005 11:09AM
Posted by: cleberpister
????????

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Date: December 07, 2005 11:21AM
Posted by: b-tone
well 2005 is temporarily out of the way, then i'll fix up some dtm stuff. then a little gp2. and then i was thinking of 1979, but maybe a bit of 95 would be good, as theres not much to do, although theres a couple of little 79 things to do first. the dtm and gp2 things are not too major, and since theres the demand i think 95 could be kind of soon. and then sometime early next year i'll try to fit in some sleep, but thats not too crucial :p
so, in conxlusion a 95 private beta will be out.... soon :D

____
Tony

Date: December 07, 2005 11:25AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
By 2011 you're done :-P

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: December 07, 2005 03:44PM
Posted by: Paco
not really, in the meantime should be working on 2006-2011 seasons :P

I'm against sigpics
Date: December 07, 2005 09:24PM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Thanks b-tone! I know you have a lot of different projects going on, all of them fantastic additions to the sim! I love the 79 mod, so any addition to it will be a huge bonus, and the DTM looks great so far.

For some reason the 1995 mod really captures my imagination, probably because the Ferrari 412T2 is one of my all time favorite F1 cars, and actually getting to race it in GP4 would be sweet! Thanks Tony and associates, for all your hard work!

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2005 09:25PM by Jagdpanzer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy