@Madman, Lo2k, Dumass

Posted by JPM 
Re: @Madman, Lo2k, Dumass
Date: June 26, 2003 03:45PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Have a look to grand prix legends. Anyone created a tool which simulates head & helmet movement in cockpit view.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: June 26, 2003 05:08PM
Posted by: Madman271
I think the best calculation for camera-side head movement (for now) is calculating from steer angle and car speed. Perhaps I can emulating G effects from some variables but that is too far and depending to any calculations that we used (this mean G effects wouldn't used atm).

Mike, the link to gp legends please?
I try to go to here but they just sell merchandise. :)

Post Edited (06-27-03 00:13)

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: June 26, 2003 05:56PM
Posted by: tux
www.papy.com is the dev's site

Date: June 26, 2003 08:33PM
Posted by: JPM
So do you think that this is possible Madman? If calculating the head turn with the amount of speed and gravitational force is too difficult, It would still be great even without it.

Cheers
JPM
Date: June 27, 2003 03:37AM
Posted by: Madman271
Yeah, possible without G effects calculation... too expensive in performance. :)

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: June 27, 2003 05:09AM
Posted by: JPM
Good luck then :)
Date: June 28, 2003 02:15AM
Posted by: watercolours
i don't think it's necessary.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: June 28, 2003 09:54AM
Posted by: tux
will be good tho :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy