GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
What a bad weekend that was

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Darksoul schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is Kederer going to do a Rosberg? Winning the
> title with 1 (or 0?) victories?


Might as well call it an Oakley here
[gpgsuperleague.fandom.com]



Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Hehe, poor Santilal, winning 4 times but losing out on the title.

Christel VXR driver #6.

Rumors are that John Maverick had to undergo a surgery right after his disappointing feature race at the 200th GPGSL Grand Prix. In a short press confirmation he confirmed that he was already driving the qualifying and race in pain and decided to return home right after the race to have his health condition improved. At the moment, it is still unclear what exactly his health issues were but he also stated that he's getting better slowly and that he's confident to be back in racing shape for the Baku Grand Prix.
Obviously, he's not very happy with the MTP performance of the past race but congratulated Matteo Scala to a very solid recovery drive in the main race and at the same time apologized to his drivers for the poor car performance that did not allow a better result.


GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
kedy89 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Darksoul schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is Kederer going to do a Rosberg? Winning the
> > title with 1 (or 0?) victories?
>
>
> Might as well call it an Oakley here
> [gpgsuperleague.fandom.com]
> ivers_Championship

I applaud you for the work on the wiki. I just read through a couple of pages and it is mind blowing tbh



- used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Gonna be close on the run to the end of the season

________________________________________________________________
GPGSL
Christel VXR: S12 2nd Driver | Wins: 0 | Poles: 0 | Fastest Laps: 0
Christel VXR: S13 1st Driver | Wins: 3 | Poles: 3 | Fastest Laps: 2 | 3rd Drivers Standings
Christel VXR: S14 1st Driver
Another weekend to forget. Tried too hard to keep up with Pedersen and ended up tapping the barrier. It was going well up to that point ;)



Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
not what i hoped for. But glad we got some points :)
A decent week end for the team and and didn't lose any ground in the championship.



Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Just curious. What does 2KF1 stand for?



Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Lucasinio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gonna be close on the run to the end of the season

In all three championships it seems.....





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Well that was not as we hoped for! But not all is lost yet :-)

But I think we need to shift our focus to next season soon.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10
 

 
Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
GPGSL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL OFFICIAL STATEMENT
>
> Regarding the renaming of TNR 2.0 to 2KF1, the
> GPGSL can confirm that with the demise of team
> owner Dan Mills, the racing rights of TNR 2.0 have
> been handed on to the teams #1 race driver, Aiden
> Keranen, as per GPGSL rules.
> Aiden has renamed the team 2KF1 and a new livery
> approved by the GPGSL, which will run the
> remainder of the Season 13.
> Points from TNR will be kept, and any future
> points for 2KF1 will be added on to the TNR
> tally.
>
> As of Season 14, Michael Soutsen will have first
> opportunity to enter his team due to he being the
> only one on the GPGSL Teams Reserve List, with
> 2KF1 to exit the series after the completion of
> this current season.
>
> THE END. See you all in Baku.....


I completely disagree with this. The team has a new name. A new livery, a new engine supplier and a new tyre supplier. This is a new team.



Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
After that end to my race I could do the Senna quote, but I'd rather not. Apologies to everyone involved. On to the next one.



Stats: 111 Starts / 5 Wins / 7 Poles / 3 Fastest laps
Follow me! One time Lando Norris liked one of my tweets, so they must be good.
Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GPGSL OFFICIAL STATEMENT
> >
> > Regarding the renaming of TNR 2.0 to 2KF1, the
> > GPGSL can confirm that with the demise of team
> > owner Dan Mills, the racing rights of TNR 2.0
> have
> > been handed on to the teams #1 race driver,
> Aiden
> > Keranen, as per GPGSL rules.
> > Aiden has renamed the team 2KF1 and a new
> livery
> > approved by the GPGSL, which will run the
> > remainder of the Season 13.
> > Points from TNR will be kept, and any future
> > points for 2KF1 will be added on to the TNR
> > tally.
> >
> > As of Season 14, Michael Soutsen will have
> first
> > opportunity to enter his team due to he being
> the
> > only one on the GPGSL Teams Reserve List, with
> > 2KF1 to exit the series after the completion of
> > this current season.
> >
> > THE END. See you all in Baku.....
>
>
> I completely disagree with this. The team has a
> new name. A new livery, a new engine supplier and
> a new tyre supplier. This is a new team.


I really can't see what your issue is. New team or not, it will only be until the end of the season. Just pretend you can see a TNR when you see a 2KF1.



5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Macca25 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GPGSL Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > GPGSL OFFICIAL STATEMENT
> > >
> > > Regarding the renaming of TNR 2.0 to 2KF1,
> the
> > > GPGSL can confirm that with the demise of
> team
> > > owner Dan Mills, the racing rights of TNR 2.0
> > have
> > > been handed on to the teams #1 race driver,
> > Aiden
> > > Keranen, as per GPGSL rules.
> > > Aiden has renamed the team 2KF1 and a new
> > livery
> > > approved by the GPGSL, which will run the
> > > remainder of the Season 13.
> > > Points from TNR will be kept, and any future
> > > points for 2KF1 will be added on to the TNR
> > > tally.
> > >
> > > As of Season 14, Michael Soutsen will have
> > first
> > > opportunity to enter his team due to he being
> > the
> > > only one on the GPGSL Teams Reserve List,
> with
> > > 2KF1 to exit the series after the completion
> of
> > > this current season.
> > >
> > > THE END. See you all in Baku.....
> >
> >
> > I completely disagree with this. The team has a
> > new name. A new livery, a new engine supplier
> and
> > a new tyre supplier. This is a new team.
>
>
> I really can't see what your issue is. New team or
> not, it will only be until the end of the season.
> Just pretend you can see a TNR when you see a
> 2KF1.

The rules have been followed, simple as that. 2KF1 is here to stay for the remainder of the season, and we all move on....





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Ecurie Mistral Announcement

Team owner Eric Moinet and all members of the team are delighted to announce that a new driver will join Ecurie Mistral at Baku and onward.
Zak Cronin, of British nationality, will fill the tester's seat usually taken by Paulo Silva this season.

Eric Moinet : "I'm really proud to sign this young driver in the team. He's eager to learn the basis and start driving the car. We believe he has the potential to become one of the fastest drivers of the testers championship the forthcoming seasons."

Zak Cronin : "I'm honoured to be a part of the team Mistral. The idea of being a driver in a series on this scale is a great thing, and I have full intention to work my way up the ladder."

End of announcement




GPGSL: S8 : SCR Tester (5th) // Season 9/10 - JHR Driver | GPG Nation Cup: Monaco (S3 : 10th; S4 : 19th; S5 : 5th)
S11-14 : Mistral Team Owner | S11-14 : Mistral Team Owner .
EricMoinet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ecurie Mistral Announcement
>
> Team owner Eric Moinet and all members of the team
> are delighted to announce that a new driver will
> join Ecurie Mistral at Baku and onward.
> Zak Cronin, of British nationality, will fill the
> tester's seat usually taken by Paulo Silva this
> season.
>
> Eric Moinet : "I'm really proud to sign this young
> driver in the team. He's eager to learn the basis
> and start driving the car. We believe he has the
> potential to become one of the fastest drivers of
> the testers championship the forthcoming
> seasons."
>
> Zak Cronin : "I'm honoured to be a part of the
> team Mistral. The idea of being a driver in a
> series on this scale is a great thing, and I have
> full intention to work my way up the ladder."
>
> End of announcement


Good to see a new driver on the scene.
Whats his username here on the forum?





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Here is me...
Looking forward to testing for my new team
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy