Why am I slower???

Posted by Lazhil 
Why am I slower???
Date: June 23, 2003 12:35AM
Posted by: Lazhil
After I downloaded the Megapatch I noticed that even on Rookie level, I'm much slower than the other cars on the tracks that have the 2003 updates on. On the other tracks, I'm running fine. Why is that? I have enabled Morabito Perfomance Files and physics and if the tracks are not updated, my car runs smoothly if not, I eat dust even from Minardis and on rookie level! What's wrong?
Re: Why am I slower???
Date: June 23, 2003 02:00AM
Posted by: villej
don't enable perfonmance files and physics

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Re: Why am I slower???
Date: June 23, 2003 11:22AM
Posted by: Lazhil
Even if I do it, I'm still slower only on those tracks that came updated to the 2003 changes. Even on rookie level, I'm like 3 seconds slower than the pole time but on the tracks that haven't been updated I'm 3s faster...Is there any kind of individual performances for each track?
Also, I'm running on "my team" replacing Arrows, I think that may be it, cause the Morabito's performance files, get the "Fantasy Team" on the Megapatch a really poor performance and if there are individual performance data for each track, then probably all tracks that were updated when the patch was released, has my team's performance adjusted to the Fantasy Team. If I'm right, how can I fix that in order to have a chance against AI cars?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy