another invisible pit crew issue

Posted by neilcaine 
another invisible pit crew issue
Date: February 11, 2019 08:31PM
Posted by: neilcaine
Guys I'm hoping someone can help - I know the invisible pit crew issue has been mentioned before but my Monza track is defeating every option I've tried - including the 2 settings in the graphics config file (made sure they are correct). I've also tried deleting the f1gstate files, copying my F1 graphics config to my desktop and restarting the game, then copying my config file back into the GP4 folder. nothing has worked, the garage floor object is set as a hard object. I've also tried reducing the pitcrew texture quality to high - still no luck

I'm running out of options, have the newer versions of gpxpatch caused any issues with pitcrews? or does anyone have any other solution I've missed?

Any help would be appreciated - I haven't changed any other settings and other tracks work ok
Re: another invisible pit crew issue
Date: February 11, 2019 09:42PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Which Monza version?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 11, 2019 11:32PM
I've updated the track for the last few years so I'm not really sure which version I started off with - probably Hega's 2013 version but not sure

I've just downloaded the Gap177 2018 Monza update - and the pitcrew shows up as normal!! - not sure where the difference is but it looks like I'll have to switch to that track - or would the .col from one version work for the other?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2019 11:46PM by neilcaine.
Date: February 12, 2019 10:47AM
Posted by: rracunis
I would try that , switch the .col
Date: February 12, 2019 02:58PM
Yes that has worked,
I used the .col file from the 2018 Monza update by Gap177 and for some reason that was enough to solve the issue. The tracks appear to be based on the same layout with virtually identical object layout so I'm not sure how the .col file became corrupted or was different but at least it has fixed the problem. At least it's another option to fix the pitcrew glitch!
Date: February 12, 2019 07:49PM
Posted by: gezere
9 times/10 invisible pitcrew are linked at the .col
It has to cover the garage floor to prevent this problem.

Date: February 12, 2019 08:34PM
Hi Bernard, thanks for that -

can you explain a bit more what you mean by the.col file has to cover the garage floor - is there a way to check this for each track?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy