Knowledge needed from you clever people!

Posted by 111s 
Knowledge needed from you clever people!
Date: June 22, 2003 09:40AM
Posted by: 111s
New pc arriving this week, want to sort the game out properly before I immerse myself in it. What downloads are essential and which are not really worth the hassle? I'm not to bothered about track logo's being current but would like current cars and drivers.
Will I BE ABLE TO RUN THE GAME ON FULL EVERYTHING WITH A DELL 3.OGHZ P4 WITH 1024 RAM AND 128MB ATI RADEON 9800?
Thanks for your help.

Post Edited (06-22-03 16:40)
Re: Knowledge needed for you clever people!
Date: June 22, 2003 09:41AM
Posted by: tux
"Will I BE ABLE TO RUN THE GAME ON FULL EVERYTHING WITH A DELL 3.OGHZ P4 WITH 1024 RAM AND 128MB ATI RADEON 9800"

of course not, its no were near as powerfull enough ;)*

*may not be true

Re: Knowledge needed from you clever people!
Date: June 22, 2003 09:43AM
Posted by: sasjag
of course not, its no were near as powerfull enough *

*may actually be true :(

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: June 22, 2003 09:43AM
Posted by: tux
Date: June 22, 2003 09:58AM
Posted by: Madman271
I though it mean: YES
Where is 111s?

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: June 22, 2003 11:39AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
GP4 the game of the future. To play it you need a pc so powerfull it is not invented yet! About a Pentium 12 will do i guess and a Geforce 8 at least. So probably not.

Max Downforce philosophy:
"When you are satisfied with whatever you have you will be happy. When you always want more you will never be happy cause there is always more to be had than you could ever imagine or ever can possess in one lifetime". The key to happyness is not in what you don't have but in appreciating what you already have. And if you do that you don't need much.

To answer your question it would run pretty decent on the specs you mentioned i would say.......

(sorry if i offended anyone with my semi-intellectual guide to happiness)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: June 22, 2003 11:41AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

to true max to true

Now only if i could put it into practice...

Date: June 22, 2003 01:12PM
Posted by: JordanFatLegs
hehe future man please make me an alein pitcrew!

kkk/b
Date: June 22, 2003 01:18PM
Posted by: checha
yeah with 9 arms so 1 alien can change the tyres and put gasoline by himself lol

Date: June 22, 2003 01:25PM
Posted by: watercolours
with your pc, the game should run very smoothly in high resolutions, but i think the game will still lower the graphic and texture quality at some times!

for the cars and drivers: there are helmet updates, season updates and a lot of cars! excluding cars, generally all files are sufficient! but for cars, there are some good works. some are (of course for me) viper, CDTP, ghostmaster, bmwfan, wai keen lam, bojan, e. maliepaarsd, e.v.l and d.l, so on.
Date: June 22, 2003 08:21PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
JordanFatLegs

lol i wish i could... no aliens here yet :s

Date: June 22, 2003 08:36PM
Posted by: checha
why are we talking about aliens???? hehehe we suppose to talk about F1 and stuff.. hehehehehe new forum... ( aliens and the universe)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy