problem when I change driver names

Posted by FabiuZ87 
problem when I change driver names
Date: March 28, 2018 08:33PM
Posted by: FabiuZ87
Using for example , mod 1996 ..

I want change helmet positions .. (Hill - Ferrari / Schumacher - Williams ) ... and it's ok

but..

when I play non championship race... the name of the drivers don't change ... (Hill-Williams / Schumacher - Ferrari)

How can I do to have on the display the "new" driver name ? (Hill - Ferrari / Schumacher - Williams ) ?

Thanks in advance
Re: problem when I change driver names
Date: March 28, 2018 08:54PM
Posted by: munnzy
`The names of drivers is kept in the performance.txt file within gpx patch not sure that is anything to do with the changing helmet position within the mod.
regards
km
Date: March 29, 2018 03:04PM
I try to change the names also in the performance file but nothing to do .. in the game the names are still the original
Date: March 29, 2018 06:56PM
Posted by: munnzy
i guess the next step is to check if the perfomance .txt is being swapped into the gp4 folder when the mod starts
Date: March 30, 2018 09:39AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Or if there's another performance file somewhere in another folder. This happens in some mod, check the ini files to see where your perf file really is.

Date: March 30, 2018 05:44PM
Hi guys , thanks for your help but , I' m not be able to change the name in the menu

The helmets was changed correctly but the names of the drivers no..

The same situation if I want put fantasy name (for example of my friends) in 1996 mod ... when I start a non championship race the name of the drivers are the original and not my fantasy name
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy