Sauber WIP

Posted by bojan_tarticchio 
Re: Sauber WIP
Date: June 17, 2003 10:05AM
Posted by: Alex13
Not me!!!
I'm not running netscape 5 but netscape 7.02 (the enhanced with mozzila code netscape version)

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: June 17, 2003 11:59AM
Posted by: _Erix_
Ellis, I'm running Opera 7.11 too but it wasn't recognized :-)
Opera uses the IE6 signature to be able to view MSN sites without getting stupid messages.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: June 17, 2003 12:24PM
Posted by: jawwad01

I think Viper And Bojan are best in this Bussiness .
I really Appreciate their works.

its really sad that we say BEAT THAT ,BEAT THAT.
tell Bojan To Make an F2003 GA ..... Than we will compare , Also VIpers Renault will be releasing soon ,than we will compare.

why do we need to compare Those two , they have only released different cars till now.

Date: June 17, 2003 12:36PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I don't think we have to compare all the time and write the BEAT someone or that. I believe all these cars are amazing, and what one person might see in the car, the other might not, so they sort of complete each other. Would be really nice to see people "join forces" and make a great set for the F1 seasons, without killing the PC processors!

Anyway, these jobs are :) :) :) amazing :) :) :)

Keep up the great work, and someday I'll do some cars, so you guys can compare......... :)

Guilherme
Date: June 17, 2003 01:58PM
Posted by: jawwad01
This is what i was saying , i mean no point to compare , those two are the best . Both of them should be given 10 out 0f 10.

Date: June 17, 2003 08:31PM
Posted by: Ellis
Erix, Opera is so much better isnt it? So fast compared to IE, the speed is amazing

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 18, 2003 02:59AM
Posted by: ViperF1
@Bojan
Yes , I just mean Alpha Channel...BTW:could you tell me the way you make alpha channel?I just make a layer that's gary under the lights and shadows and above the car artwork then save it...sometimes I will add more lights than the artwork but sometimes not.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: June 18, 2003 04:11AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
I'm making lights, shadings and details on different layers, and when I'm finished, I simply copy them on alpha channels.
If you really want to have some light effects, I think it's better to do them on alphas.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: June 18, 2003 09:15AM
Posted by: Timzaghi
dude, nice working with alpha channels! I visited your website, that light effect is really nice work!

Date: June 18, 2003 04:17PM
Posted by: nameless
that is a beautiful looking car almost on a par with your renault ...... great shape aswell

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Date: June 19, 2003 04:29AM
Posted by: Timzaghi
when's the release??

Date: June 19, 2003 11:08AM
Posted by: Spike02
when it's done ;)

Date: June 19, 2003 11:34AM
Posted by: Alex13
Wow, that soon?!!! lol

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: June 19, 2003 04:23PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Think Viper never released a sauber 2003 for gp4 or?

The painter was another guy who painted the first textures for cdtp`s sauber. But that guy was not viper.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: June 19, 2003 09:45PM
Posted by: variante_ascari
nope, the first release wasn't him...it was a someone named 'TheFlori'
Viper might be making one, who knows~
a better one of course :)

Date: June 20, 2003 07:26AM
Posted by: matti
Hi,

I think competition is good as long as it remains respectfull, especially when you begin comparing these top guys work. I like having some choices. I hope we will see a nice Jaguar soon.

Matti
Date: June 20, 2003 08:22AM
Posted by: _Erix_
I'm not interrested in a competition with Erwin, Andy, Wai, Matt or anyone else. My aim is to make the best car I possibly can. The gratitude I receive afterwards is satisfying but not the main drive for me. I just like making them. I think you painters are doing a fantastic job and there's no need to compare.
@Ellis,
Yes Opera is simply amazing. It's as fast and reliable as the F2002.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: June 20, 2003 06:36PM
@Bojan
I also did the same thing , the lines of different parts, shadows , lighting , holes , color blocks and logos are in different layer , but I often put lights and shadows into both the texture and alpha channel.Because sometime gives the light to the correct part but doest gives correct color of lights...if you put 2 copies of overlay layers of same lighting over the sauber texture , you may understand my meaning.

BTW:Does any knows why every time I click this topic , the browser often tell me can't connect to the server ???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: June 20, 2003 07:00PM
Posted by: Ellis
To bojan
but you should know Sauber blue is very shinning...although the color is alomost the same to williams , but that's a shinning blue...while williams is normal ones ,that's gp4 can't do.

Isnt that simply done by Alpha layers? Light alpha layer gives shinier?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 21, 2003 12:42AM
That's what GP4 can't do.
GP4 can only give white shinning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy