My cars.wad :-((

Posted by GianF1OnBoard 
My cars.wad :-((
Date: June 16, 2003 01:39PM
Posted by: GianF1OnBoard
is getting a disaster....with both names/liveries......
i don't have problems with williams,ferrari,sauber and bar as they are all by viper...but i can't figure to install a good toyota and a good minardi,a jaguar and a jordan

i'm looking for this then:

-a 2003 jaguar
-a decent toyota
-helmets which fit each team(i get annoyed cause sometimes the toyota's one are on minardis)
-a minardi
-a jordan

summarazing, i need a new cars.wad

i know it's hard, but if someone could zip his cars.wad in different parts and send it to me i would be really thankful to that person....maybe parts of 5mb each.....
Re: My cars.wad :-((
Date: June 16, 2003 02:42PM
Posted by: Lofty
Hi,

I had the same problem,I think it was because I was upgrading from 2002 cars to 2003.

The cars.wad folder was getting rather confusing as to which carshapes and liveries were 2002 and which were 2003
ie. 2002 minardi is toyota and prost is minardi
then 2003 minardi is minardi and prost is toyota!!!!

I found the best way to cure this was to start from scratch with a new installation of GP4!

hope this helps

P.S. my cars.wad file is now 89MB!!,not much chance of e-mailling it!!

COME ON TOYOTA!!!!!!!
Date: June 16, 2003 02:45PM
if you .zip it it will become 30 mb.......and you can always make zip segments of the file of 5mb each for example
Date: June 16, 2003 02:48PM
Posted by: Covfan
Try to Rar it instead.
Date: June 16, 2003 02:59PM
or if someone has a good cars.wad he can send it to me zipped through msn messenger

ai3theanswer@msn.com
Date: June 17, 2003 06:24AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Mine is a mess to - dam compuets

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy