CSM Issues

Posted by Richard J 
CSM Issues
Date: January 03, 2018 02:04AM
Posted by: Richard J
After a long period of time without GP4, about six months ago I had to put a new hard drive in my laptop. I decided to install GP4 again. I needed to install ZAZ CSM tools and GpxPatch, and reinstalled GP4. I installed GP nocd exe. I copied all my carsets and tracks from a back up on an external drive into the GP folder on the C drive. I have the three problems.

1. The program loads, but thre original GP driver files load and not the CSM driver data from individual carsets.
2. Cars from the carsets load, but the track graphics do not correctly depict the loaded tracks properly.
3. Using GpxPatch 4.4.4. Checked box to skip starting screens, but they still play anyway.

These problems exist in all CSM mods.

Richard J
Re: CSM Issues
Date: January 19, 2018 06:24AM
Posted by: Richard J
I have not had any one give some possible solutions to my three issues. I reviewed common quuestions to see if I followed the proper installation procedures. What I question is does official patch 9.6 need to be installed? My version no longer can be updated and the version I have did not give a message that it completed updating GP4. Do I have to use Patch 9.6?

I copied backup track files and carsets from a external hard drive backup. The backups were from a prior version that worked properly before I replaced the hard drive on my laptop. The track graphics are not correct. Track graphics appear as background, and the cars appear to be in the air above the track. When CSM/TSM loads it shows the tracks listed from the track set .ini loading. Any ideas how to correct this?

Performance files are not loading. Get the Original GP4 drivers listed in game.

Is the use of official patch 9.6 possibly causing the problems.

Richard J
Re: CSM Issues
Date: January 19, 2018 08:55AM
Posted by: mortal
More than likely you need the patch. There's a ready to play iso on gp4central. Mount it, copy it and play it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy