Tweaker data for 1991 csm mod

Posted by F1Classicfan 
Tweaker data for 1991 csm mod
Date: December 17, 2017 05:20AM
Posted by: F1Classicfan
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find the tweaker data for the 1991 csm mod? I'm specifically looking for the coordinate positions of tyres, helmets, external steering, etc. for the McLaren, Ferrari and Jordan. I've looked in the tweaker folders, but unlike other mods, the only files in there pertain to visors and nothing else. If anyone knows how I can access those missing/locked files or knows the coordinate positions for the various elements of those cars, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Tweaker data for 1991 csm mod
Date: December 17, 2017 09:19AM
Posted by: tamburello
Hi,

This Mod has not like other mods tweaker data in separate files. You have to create them all manually, if you wish to change specific settings. Some tweaks in this mod can be found in the file "gp4tweak_data.ini" in the data/tweaker folder.

Greetz
Re: Tweaker data for 1991 csm mod
Date: December 17, 2017 04:46PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
You have to load the csm mod first and with the program GP4 Tweaker you can then export/import the specific files.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy