my first car

Posted by landex 
Re: my first car
Date: December 12, 2017 05:39PM
Posted by: Canadian76
Now trying to improve the mod 1978, and they also try to convert 1987 with F1С. guys, F1С to converter with very difficult. It is not clear anything. Some files open, some do not open. What program? What filter? Can you help? Please.
Date: December 13, 2017 03:09AM
Posted by: KimiHeikki
Good luck with your F1 78 Mod @Canadian76 :-) if you want any help with the performance files I'd be glad to help.
Date: December 13, 2017 04:45AM
Thank you very much! Of course you need. I'll send you a personal message the drivers list. I need help not only in the performance file. I do know, as soon as the machine to convert. Can't figure out how to convert the helmets and wheels. Besides, I have 22 of the car, but 14 teams. For example, Shadow and Arrows in the same team and need the Tweaker. I don't know.
Date: December 14, 2017 05:49PM
Guys, help, please. Trying to convert a car from F1C. Got stuck at one point.

Why is everything normal?

And then sucks???

Help, please.
Date: December 15, 2017 07:55PM
Posted by: munnzy
This often happens, the reason being in GP4 builder you need to use a tga file to see the graphics correctly as these are flipped using simtex to tex files o then add into the cars wad.
to view your car correctly go to the part and it's properties so you can see the texture you are using to cover that part.
below this is mapping, flip the texture vertically and it will show correctly.
Date: December 15, 2017 08:23PM
Thank you!!!! A bit sorted out!!! Brought onto the AGS-1987. I think I understand how to convert and F1C

Date: December 24, 2017 04:50PM
Guys, when converting machines from rFactor and GP 4 for one car a lot of texture files – 7-8. Is it possible to make 2-3 file?
Date: December 24, 2017 04:59PM
Posted by: thestig88
Wow! We may finally see a 1987 mod for GP4! Keep up the great work!
Date: December 25, 2017 06:07PM
Posted by: landex
I still dont know why the alpha rendering dont work in the car lods.
Date: December 25, 2017 06:24PM
Posted by: Ayman
Great Job

I have 1989 cars but have reflection problem too, I would send it to you if you able to fix it, when cars are not in focus the textures will be mismatch.. same my 2017 Mercedes it turns black colour when its not onboard.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy